#46 The Scorch ( part 2 )

"RUN!!!" Thomas screamed.

All of you bolted towards the lights, your feet moving as fast as they possibly could. The storm caught up quickly, the lightning got closer and your heartbeat arose.

You had almost reached the building but before you had the time to, lightning struck.

The curse of a billion sharp hot heat rays hit you in an instant and you were blown off of your feet by the striking pain. A hot shock ran through your muscles, creeping up on every nerve.

"Y/N!!!" you heard the familiar British accent scream before your body hit the ground hard, and then you were out.

Newt ran towards you, dropping to your side. "y/n get up!! cmon wake up!!" He yelled, his words mixed with sadness and anger. But your weak and lifeless body laid there, your eyelids closed to a resting point and your muscles fully relaxed.

Newt just grunted and slipped his arms underneath your body to pull you up, he carried you bridal style and ran to the building along with the others quickly.

A hot beaming strike of lightning hit the ground behind him and he spun around slightly and to his surprise, water began to fall from the sky, soaking him in cool drops. He exhaled heavily and stayed there for another second to feel the clean water drip onto his dirty skin.

He then spun around on his heel to run into the warehouse that all of your friends ran into seconds before he did. When Newt stepped in, Frypan slammed the door behind him causing newt to jump slightly from the sudden change in the atmosphere.

"lay her down!" Teresa spoke loudly and harshly while spreading her jacket out on the floor.

Newt quickly walked over and bent down to lay your fragile cooled body on the jacket.

"what happened? I didn't see" Minho said, absolutely clueless.

"she got struck.." Thomas said quietly, examining your body.

Newt stayed silent. The thought of losing you nawed at his head, chewing away every other little thought. He stared at you, hoping that your eyes might possibly open once again.

You began to wake up and you groaned slightly, feeling the ache in your muscles.

Everyone let out a huge exaggerated sigh and a few of the boys giggled in a deep voice.

"what happened?" Your voice was raspy and your entire body ached. you shook from the sudden impact of a lightning strike outside of the warehouse but, you ignored it, knowing that you were inside and safe.

"You got hit by lightning" Frypan sounded completely unamused but thankful. "thank god you're alive, Newtie woulda gone crazy." He chuckled and crossed his arms.

Newt just rolled his eyes and shook his head, knowing that it was true. He helped you stand up then brushed some of the dirt off your jacket gently and more then a hundred little grains of sand fell from your hair.

Minho hit his flashlight forcefully to turn it on and when it flickered a light, the sudden wail of a crank made everyone jump.

The light revealed a crank who was way past the gone, fully insane. Probably doesn't remember jack anymore. His clothes were ripped and blood dripped from his chin. His hair was torn out in patches and red welts and bruises were placed on his upper torso, seeing as most of his shirt was gone, you could see all of his wounds. His eyes were clawed out and dried blood sat on top of his skin.

Teresa squealed slightly along with some of the boys who attempted at screaming in a manly way but mainly just ended up sounding like 7 year old girls.

Suddenly, the door at the other end of the warehouse opened, the light from the door revealed several cranks way past the gone. They reached out to grab you like it was the last thing they had to live for and they wailed like it was the only thing they could say.

A humanly figured appeared and blocked some of the light coming from the door, making the room darker once again.

"I see you've met our guard dogs."

________

I was actually SOOOO proud of that chapter! I felt like my writing and descriptive ability was so strong. I'm like drowning in happiness right now. Anyways..

I hope you guys liked this one! worked really hard on it and I'm very proud so, please vote?

Comment, Vote and follow mee!