Chapter 5: Exlporing a bit.

|edited|

I quickly opened the book, reading its content again and again, absorbing every bit of knowledge that it contains.

Re Moztier

Fidea Re Moztier >>> He established the Moztier Royal Family, he was a Saint level Swordsman when he defeated the Qird (a 2 headed serpent, colored like yin 'n yang and standing 6 meters tall). After he deafeated the Qird, he challenged a hydra, whereas utterly lost, even losing his left hand. After losing, he studied magic and after 3 years of hardwork, he became a lvl 11 magus, he regrowth his left hand. After he achieved the lvl 11 magus, he set forth to find the hydra that took his left hand.

In short, a super OP hero...

Re Moztier the first established Empire in the human history, the Re Moztier are the direct descendant of Fidea the hero, all of Re Moztier have to carry the responsibility of reinforcing the seal of the Demon Emperor every 500 years.

-April 26, Fidea of 1009

Special Skills:

by Fidea.

Schizz

Detection

Void

Sound

Cloning

White walk

City of Frost

Mirror

Fishing Pole

Ect..... And many,many,many more

..

.

.

.

The rest were bullshit about the kings and their shitty achievements.

The most important thing is, about the goddamn Demon Emperor thingy.

I only have one thing to say to this Fidea guy-- that is, he is way too nosy, he already created his own country, okay? Then what? He had to seal a Demon Emperor? And we the descendants have to go through shits?
Couldn't he just give the task to others?

Really.

Now I need find when was the last time that, the Demon Emperor's last sealing ceremony.

Inside the book, it mentioned how the Hero Fidea which is my Ancestor, once sealed a heaven defying creature that was the Demon Emperor. And once every 5 decades we the descendants of Re Moztier have to perform a so called Sealing Ceremony where we would strengthen the seal that Fidea created.

As I was pondering at what I should do, Arz's familiar scent faintly entered my senses.

"Princess Phicia!!!" The maid Arz shocked me, she quickly snatched the book that I just finished. And looked at me with pale face.

"P-princess Phicia, did you just read this book?!" Her Face was still pale, but she's a bit calm now.

"No? Ish da book bad?" I asked innocently, but she just sighed and came closer to me. She chanted something and a sphere of light that ocupied 10 meters space appeared.

"You can't lie to me, Princess Phicia. I know you understand what this book means, and you were reading it so intently just now!!" She said as she looked at me seriously, I frowned at the her word.

"*fuuuun!!*" I turned my face towards Pal, and ignored her.

"Me, no lies!!" I cutely said.

"Yes, yes, just please!! don't tell anyone that you've read this, not even Prince Palleo nor Her highness Meartle!! I'll be beheaded if they knew!!" Her face was very pale and I could see tears swelling up in her eyes.