Chapter 9

After poor mum went upstairs and everyone stopped laughing, Alya suggested we watch a movie, that hopefully it'll give us some type of inspiration.

Personally, I just think she wants to cuddle with Nino. I don't mind though, honestly they're my OTP.

"Everyone get comfy on the couch, I'll go get snacks." I said making my way into the kitchen.

Ok we've got cheese puffs and popcorn. I think that'll be ok, right?

I put two bags of popcorn in the microwave and then begun filling a large bowl with cheese puffs.

I should probably bring them drinks too.

"Who wants Sprite and who wants Coke?" I called over my shoulder.

"Coke please!" Alya
"Me too!" Nino

"Sprite for me please." Nathanaël

"Uh- same here." Marinette

"Make that three Sprites." Adrien

The microwave beeped, I turned around to open it but instead I smacked into someone chest causing us to fall.
"Oof!"
"S-sorry y/n! I came to help you with the drinks." Stuttered Nathanaël.

I blushed furiously when I noticed the position we were in.

Oh my gosh I'm f*cking straddling him!

"I-um...uh, I'm sorry!" I squeaked while trying to get up. Once I finally got off Nathanaël I offered my hand to him and pulled him up.

"I'm sorry y/n that was my fault." He said clearly flustered.

"No no, I'm just a total klutz, it was my fault. Let's... uh, get these snacks to the gang. Okay?" I said putting the popcorn in bowls.

"Yeah ok." He said picking up tray of drinks as I grabbed the popcorn and cheese puffs.

Gang?? GANG?! Who calls their friends 'the gang'?!

Lots of people, plus it's better than 'the squad'.

Oh shut up!

I'm trying to comfort you woman, see this is what I get for being positive.

"Did you guys pick a movie yet?" Asked Nathanaël as we walked into the room.

"Yeah, Adrien picked 'The Walk' he's really interesting- I mean sounds it is really interesting! I mean it sounds interesting!" Said Marinette.

Is it just me or is this girl...swooning?!

"Oh yeah, I heard a lot of good things about this movie!" I said placing the bowls on the coffee table as Nathanaël handed out the drinks.

"You forgot to get yourself a drink so I got you some (sprite/coke) I hope you don't mind."

"I don't mind at all, Thanks Nathanaël." I say taking the cup.

"Lets get this party started!" Sand Alya cuddling closer to Nino and pressed play.

I knew it!

I sat down on the floor in between someone's legs and Nathanaël sat down next to me, the movie had started.

*Time skip*
Oh my god this movie is fricking amazing.

Oh-OH looks like Philippe had a cru-ush, ooh she's pret-

Wtf

Who's touching my hair...

It actually feels really nice but it's actually kinda creepy too...

Should I move of should I just stay still and pretend I don't care or haven't noticed...

Shit who the frickity fracity is running their damn hand through my hair?!

Should I stay still and let whoever is doing that continue because damn that feels nice...

Or, should I move because I don't know who it is...

Ok I'm just going to avoid an awkward situation and just let whoever is playing with my hair do their thing.

The movie ended and everyone was in shock.

"Woa what he did was cray cray." Said Nino in astonishment.

"I know! And look, here are actual pictures of him doing it in real life!"

"Woa."

"Damn!"

"Incredible."

"Amazing."

"Remarkable." I breathed.

I can't believe he actually did that!

"What was your favorite part and character guys?" Asked Marinette.

"My favorite character was Jeff. He was so cute and the poor guy had to face his fear like five times in the movie! I felt so bad when he was hanging on that beam with Philippe. I can't really pick a favorite part, just basically all the parts that had cute little Jeff in them." I chuckled nervously. "Although, the part where Jeff started dancing when Philippe did it was fabulous."

"My favorite character was Annie, I can't believe she just left Philippe though! After all they went through together." Said Marinette.

"Same girl! I couldn't believe it when she just left!" Alya agreed.

"Like she said though, she wanted to go fulfill her dream. She helped Philippe fulfill his, now it's her turn. I do agree though I wish her and Phillips would've stayed together." Added Nathanaël. "My favorite character has to be Philippe. He had such a crazy idea, but he did it! He worked incredible hard for this impossible dream of his and he actually did it!"

"I agree with Nathanaël, Philippe was my favorite character. My favorite part was when he refused to go back on the roof because of the police so he just kept walking on the wire."

"Yeah man, that part was wicked! I agree with
Adrien." Said Nino.

AN: Hi guys! This was supposed to be only the first half of the chapter but I'm going to be so busy and I know myself so I decided to just post it. It's really short I know and I'm sorry. I'll try to get back to writing chapters, I don't know how to explain it but I don't feel good, I don't feel myself.

I know I know I'm using excuses but really I'm not just covering up.

I hope you guys enjoyed this mini chappie, and again I'm sorry.

Bye