Sleepover 2

So a lot of you liked the sleepover preference so I thought I would do another but this time it will be for Anakin.
You all sat in a circle Kylo didn't come because the last one was stupid, that and he was of going through with his dare, so far no one dared to question it however Hux hasn't seen his nails yet. Anakin was talking to Obi-wan about his feelings towards you and how he was to afraid of admitting them.
'Look Anakin, there comes a time you have to tell a girl you like her, yes. You will look like an idiot but you will never know if they like you back in till you ask them.'
'Easy for you to say, your relationship is going fine.'
'Because I asked her out making you guys look like the idiots because she liked me back in the end.'
'Yea yea.'
'Just go over and say, Hey y/n I really really like you and was wondering if you would like to go one a date with me. Then take her out on that date to a bar get her drunk then 20 minuets into the conversation casually drop in that you want to have sexy babies with her.'
Anakin shoved his master in the shoulder with such force he stumbled a bit, Anakin them made his way over to you his nerves growing the closer he got. He taps you on the shoulder making you drop your conversation with Rey, you smile at him, he's been your crush for ages however you haven't been able to tell him.
'Hey y/n I was wondering if I could talk to you for a second.' He glanced nervously at Rey who got the picture a went over to Padme and Leia, you looked at him confused as to what he wanted.
'This isn't the most private place seeing we are in a circle, however, I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go on a date with me.' Your heart beat sped up and a smile made its way across your face which made Anakin smile too.
'I would love too.'
'Really! I mean...cool yeah uh I was thinking about pranking Poe or Finn.'
'Haha yep sounds like the best date ever.'
'Great!' You both went back to the person you were originally talking to, and just told them everything.