Chapter 1: The Vacation

"Are you serious?!" you gasped as your boyfriend told you the news.
"One hundred percent, baby!" Connor told you as he hugged you tightly. Connor had just told you that he was going to take you to the Trump Tower in Chicago! You had always wanted to go there since you admired its owner, Donald Trump. He was so smart, wealthy and creative. Also, you admired the way he was courageously running for president. He was a perfect business man, and you hoped that someday Connor would be as great as him. You never told Connor, but you sort of had a small crush on Trump. Now, you had the chance to go to one of his luxurious hotels. This would be the most amazing time of your life!
"When are we leaving Connor?" You asked, smiling widely. You had already started packing some clothes in your titanium Rimowa suitcase.
"Tomorrow! Make sure to pack bathing suits and a good attitude," Connor said perkily. He pulled you in and gave you a peck on the cheek. "I'll see you tomorrow! Private jet leaves at 10:00 sharp. Love you, f/n!" With that, he walked over to your private elevator and left my penthouse. You run back to your bedroom and started pulling out all the essentials for the trip. Your designer clothes, velvet pajamas, my $300 face scrub, and other toiletries. You leave the clothes on your bed, and then go tell your butler George about the trip, and alert him to pack your bags. He nods and walks towards your bedroom.
"And make sure not to wrinkle my pajamas!" You yell at him, grabbing your Valentino white bag off the counter. You were going to tell your parents about how great Connor was, and tell them about the trip. You press the lobby button in your plush private elevator, complete with your own elevator music. Pop music blasted as you grab a Voss water bottle from your private fridge. Slipping on your Ray Bans aviator pure gold sunglasses, you step into the lobby of your apartment building and out into the warm California sunshine. Smiling, you head into the parking garage and see your driver waiting there for you. You slip into the sleek Rolls-Royce Phantom and take a sip of your premium water. You just knew that something special was going to happen on the trip.