CH 4: Girls In The House

Lucy Parker pov

Right now, I am lying in my kidnapper's bed with his arms wrapped around me. Why? You may ask because I fell asleep after they found me. And apparently every night I fell asleep he was sleeping in the same bed as me!!!

I mean seriously. You kidnap me and then hug me like a human teddy bear while you sleep. What has the world come to.

I try and escape from his iron grip, for like the hundredth time this morning but as usual, he just hugs me tighter and mumbles something in his sleep. Ergh this is starting to get extremely annoying, plus I really need to pee.

All of a sudden I get an idea. I feel Faith laughing mischievously in my head. Weird little fox. I decided to put my plan into action.

Slowly I lean down so my mouth is right next to his ear then... I scream. " ahhhhhhh!!!" I scream so loud and high pitched, it hurt my own ears.

Xavier awoke with a start, his eyes wide. He was so shocked he let go of me and fell off the edge of the bed. Then there is me, running into the bathroom laughing hysterically.

I quickly lock the bathroom door and do my business. After I'm finished, I slowly open the bathroom door a crack.

I see a bewildered Xavier standing in the middle of the room. Let me reword that, a shirtless, bewildered Xavier standing in the room. Damn was he fine, with his 8 pack and toned strong arms.

He turns around to look at me. I drift my eyes over his chest and abs before settling my gaze on his shorts that are hanging dangerously low, showing his v lines. If only they would slip down a little mo- stop, bad mind, dirty thoughts get your head outta the gutter Lucy.

'Oh my gosh it is so hard to hate this guy when he has muscles like that ' purred faith and yes I said purred. ' Faith pull it together girl! we are getting out of here' I reply with a scowl. In my mind of course.

When I realize he's looking at me, well more like staring at me, I cough kind of awkwardly. He seems to snap out of it and smiles mischievously. Oh crap, this can't be good.

I look at him and back away a step or two cautiously; but of course, he doesn't get the memo and back off, nooo he comes closer at a slow, taunting pace. "You shouldn't have done that, princess." He says darkly still moving forward.

Just as he is a couple metres away the door slams open. Probably saving my life and/or dignity.

"Erm Xavier, sorry to ruin the moment but it's urgent." Jake states sheepishly.

" Bruh, you are now my favourite." I say which he replies with a very intelligent 'huh'.

"If it was urgent then why didn't you just mind- ugh a nevermind. I have to go. Stay put." He orders. Oh hell no. Just for that, I'm busting outta here. Well, that and other reasons, obviously.

These guys are so weird they always cut off their sentences like they were about to share something I shouldn't know. Not to mention the way they zone out and don't get me started on the growling, it's starting to annoy me.

I finally come back to the real world only for them to rush out the door slamming it shut and locking it with a click. Well, thats just rude. I rush towards the door deciding on the easy solution I make my nails grow to claws and us one of them to pick the lock. It takes a while but it works.

I rip the door open only to be met by muscley backs. They turn around quickly in surprise. Fantastic, there's more of them. Ugh! Can't the world give me a break!

I quickly slam the door shut again and I hear chuckles from the other side. Assholes. I try the window this time but find it locked and there are two 'guards' standing underneath it. Fabulous just freaking fantastic. I feel Faith clawing at the corner of my mind telling me she wants to be set free for a run.