Part one: Theives trick

A young girl sat leaning against a thick tree her golden hair a mess from the long day of running through the trees. A young man lay on the dirt with his head resting in her lap. His hat had fallen off letting his hair spill over like a waterfall Over her legs. she ran her fingers through it fondly. The young hero had not slept well for many nights. "Grace I'm not sure if this is going to help." The young hylian opened his blue eyes catching the green stare of the girl above him as she stroked his hair softly and hummed a lulling tune.
"Link believe me just close your eyes. You'll be asleep before you know it. Just take deep breaths and listen to the sounds of the forest." Smiling kindly down at him she started to sing softly. Link was trying hard not to fall asleep but the girl had been right, his eyes slowly started to slide shut. The wind in the leafs and her soft voice called him into a silent trance. His eyes slid shut and he breathing slowed as his mind became calm and he fell asleep.
Grace ran her fingers through his hair a few more times before sighing and slowly moving the young heroes head into a folded blanket. She watched his chest rise and fall and heard the soft snoring he let out. A strong feeling of guilt twisted in her gut as she crawled over to his bag and slipped something out. "I'm sorry link. But I made a promise that I have to keep." she left a soft kiss on the sleeping boys cheek and slipped off Into the night. the only witness was a single fairy. Who had known the girls plan all along. Her blue light illuminating the young boys face as she flew from his hat. " I'll tell him in the morning. He deserve one quiet night." She watched as Grace made her way to the open field of Hyrule an ocarina in her hand. "Please be safe." The fairy mumbled wishing it could have ended differently.