part 2

My dad remarried to this god awful woman who I absolutely despise. Yeah may sound like a total cliché not liking your step mother but trust me I have my reasons.she is always yelling at me and beating on me. I thought I could go to my dad for help but he doesn't care. he joins right in. I can tell he finds it rather amusing. Why can't I go back to the way things were when my mom was still here? My dad never acted like this when my mom was around. Why the sudden change?

My room was my escape place to get away from all of the mess. No one bothered me. With this in mind I head to my bedroom so that I could take a nap and clear my head for a little while. The next thing I remember was pain. Lots of pain. I couldn't tell where it was coming from, only that it seemed to stream through out my body. I felt this heaviness pushing down on me, crushing me. I couldn't breathe. I tried to move but whatever it was, was so heavy and my body seemed to just not work. I tried to speak, but I couldn't get my mouth to move. I couldn't figure out what was going on. I opened my eyes to see what was happening, to see if I could make since of what was going on but it was so dark I couldn't see a thing. I tried to scream for help but I was knocked in the face so hard that I blacked out.

when I woke back up I could still feel the heaviness on top of me. I still felt the pain. my mind wondering what was causing the pain. Then I heard a deep gruff voice and i realized It was a person, a fat, sweaty, white male. I couldn't see his face. All I could see was his chest and stomach. And before I could comprehend what exactly was going on, I could feel myself passing out...