5

~~DIPPER'S POV~~
I served tables, smiling brightly at every customer that I attended. Each customer was different, they were all really nice, maybe it's because they think of me as Mabel's twin sister, which I am, but a boy. I couldn't help, but smile at them thinking of me as a girl.

It was about noon where the customer rush was less and less, people came and left filling delighted with themselves and us. At first I was embarrassed to wear this stupid outfit. I looked down to see my maiden outfit with white leggings, black flats, and a cute white apron tying it all together. I looked at the clock half past two, only an hour left until I have my break, I couldn't help but smile. As I was waiting by the counter with some maids and butlers, I noticed from the corner of my eye a guy walked in. He had blonde hair that shined like gold when the sun reflected off of it, he wore a black t-shirt which had in red bold letters said "Remember the 5th of November" on the back of the t-shirt it had a white circle with a V in the middle, he wore black skinny jeans with a chain hanging around his waist, and black converse. He sat down on one of the booths and looked aimlessly out the window. I guess I stared to long because, I heard Wendy talk behind me.

"Oh~I see you've taken a liking to Mr. Playboy~" cooed Wendy into my ear.

I turned to her slightly red faced and glared at her.

"T-that's not true! He's just different... from the other girls and guys that walked in!" I said rather embarrassed, which Wendy merely smirked at, she pushed me away from the counter.

"H-hey! It's not my turn to assist a customer, it's Lillian's!" I told her a bit angrily. She looked at me and sighed crossing her arms over her chest.

"Just if you haven't realized, that's William. William only likes getting attended by Mab, no one else. Once he stormed out of here because Mabel had a day off and refused to be assisted by anyone else. So...you have to go, good luck!" She smiled as she pushed me and left to attend her table.

I gulped as I ajusted my short hair and made my way to the man named William.

"Hello, Shooting Star~ did you miss me?" The man looked at me with a smirk but it quickly faded. I silently admired his features as he stared at me. He had lovely caramel skin, his lips plum and almost soft, his teeth looked like stainless white pearls, and his eyes. A hazel color that almost seemed to glow golden, I was mesmerized by them. I quickly shook my head slightly, in fear that if I keep staring into his eyes I would be lost in them.

"What can I get for you? Oh! My names Delia, sorry I'm not Mabel." I said with a small smile as I nearly facepalmed myself at the name I called myself.

"Don't you mean Dipper? As in Mabel's twin brother," I watched as confusion grazed his lovely features until a smile appeared, "if so then you're the famous Dip-dots I hear so much about."

I blushed deeply. Nobody knew that ridiculous nickname, only Mabel, and now it was known by a man named William. I coughed before responding.

"Y-yes, please to meet you William, but how did you know I wasn't a girl?!" I asked shocked that he had figured me out.

"Please, just Bill will do. It's easy, girls usually have bigger and brighter eyes, their hair is usually done, unlike yours. And they walk with more grace, plus they way you act," He looked at my face, studying it almost,"You do have a cute face though, but anyways if your a boy, why are you wearing that maids outfit?" I could hear questioning lace his gruff voice and I nearly shivered at it. Out of all the people that I served, he was the first to notice I wasn't a girl just by looking at me.

"Ok then Bill, Mabel's in the hospital," there was a look of worry and shock that rested on Bill's face, "so they asked me to take her place until she got back. So I'm stuck here pretending to be my sister." I finished as a matter of fact.

He sat there in silence pondering in his own thoughts, when he looked up and smiled.

"Oh..ok. Well then I'd like a strawberry shortcake and green tea, oh and please join me, I'd like to know you better, and which hospital your sister is staying. I would love to visit her." He stared at me with his hazel eyes and nodded my head, blushing at his words.

"V-very well then, I'll be back with your order." I walked away smiling, and for some odd reason, just thinking of him smiling made a weird sensation stirr throughout my stomach. It felt as if...butterflies were flying in my stomach, and silently I liked it.