Ithilwen Aranel

Name: Ithilwen Aranel

Race: To be discovered

Appearance: White hair that falls to the center of her back in gentle waves. Pale skin. Purple, blue and black eyes. Petite 5'11 frame. Soft, light red lips. Gun shot wound scar on her left shoulder. 

Background: Ithilwen has been an orphan as long as she can remember. She was told that she had been found lying in the grass in a park across from the orphanage she grew up in. No one had seen anyone else that night and no one reported a missing child. Ithilwen never was adopted because of her 'odd' behavior and strange appearance. As Ithilwen grew up she would spend every night outside under the stars, this had started at a young age and although the women at the orphanage did not approve they saw how calm and carefree she was and let it continue. When Ithilwen was old enough to get her first real job after graduation she joined the police force. Her colleagues were merciless in putting her appearance and behavior down. Ithilwen being use to this from school would just ignore it. She bought her own apartment and did everything to make it feel like the one thing she never had... a home. 

Personality: Ithilwen is kind and caring, a perfect role model. Except when her fiery temper gets the best of her. She is stubborn and independent. Always thinking of others before herself Ithilwen loves nature. She feels most calm at night when she can see the stars and the moon. Ithilwen tries not to judge anyone and always believes in second chances. She is usually graceful and usually punctual. She has a natural talent when it comes to fighting and when she puts her heart and mind to something there is no stopping her.

Skills: Singing, hand-to-hand combat, sword and dagger fighting, archery, more to be discovered.

Family: To be discovered.