First Encounter

Ithilwen's POV
At first all i could see was the inside of my eyelids. Than I could make out a blurred shape. Suddenly everything got clearer and I started wishing for the darkness to return. It was that eye again. It was staring at me. Into me. 

"You are mine," it hissed for the second or third time today. I sighed. Couldn't life just be normal to me. 

"I have told you already, I will never be yours!" I hiss, my patience was wearing thin. He laughed, if that is what you could call it. 

Than I felt another presence behind me. Turning around I came face to face with a rather nasty looking character. 

"W-who are you?" Damn! I wanted to sound stronger than that. The figure continued to stare at me, for once in a very long time I was becoming uncomfortable. 

"My name is Sauron," he started and I gasped. This was the man causing all the trouble for Frodo, I felt my blood boil. "You have returned at last, more powerful than before I see." My eyes widened, this guy was crazy! 

"I have never been here before, leave me alone, Get Out!" I said the last one more forcefully and could feel a strange pushing sensation. 

Sauron hissed and before he vanished added, "you can't hid from me Child of the Heavens, I will find you."

I woke up in my room surrounded by the people I have come to care for. Strange enough the dwarf was there too. 

Looking around my eyes connect with green and before I knew it i was being tackled back to my mattress by four very worried Hobbits. 

"Don't ever do that again," started Frodo. 

"You had as all so worried" Sam continued. 

"You missed dinner!" shouted Pippin. 

That made me laugh, he was the one person I could depend on to lighten a situation. 

"Aye lass, all we could hear was Aragorn here running down the halls shouting for Lord Elrond and Gandalf." I looked towards a smiling Gimli and then to a blushing Aragorn. 

"What on earth happened?" I asked, a slight throbbing in my head. 

"In a way we were hoping you could tell us, Lord Elrond checked you over and found no abnormalities. Apart from what appeared to be a rather bad nightmare, you were perfectly fine," Gandalf was the one to answer my question for me. 

My eyes widened as I remembered the nightmare. Gandalf must of noticed my sudden change in demeanor because he voiced the question i'm sure most of the men in the room wanted to know, "what were you dreaming about child?" 

I looked around the room at all there concerned faces and decided to lie. "I can't remember, all I remember is being surrounded by darkness," thank god I had been a cop in my world and had to lie myself out of pretty bad situations. 

Everyone looked convinced. All except Frodo. Avoiding his gaze I looked towards Elrond silently asking for permission to leave my bed. He gave me a nod and ushered everyone out of the room except Aragorn and Arwen.

"I will be back shortly with your previous attire Ithilwen, we had them cleaned while you were unconscious," Arwen spoke after a few minutes of rather uncomfortable silence. 

Looking down I noticed I was in what looked like one of Arwen's night gowns. Before I could thank her she was already out the door, leaving me with Aragorn.