Ch.22 Art of letting Go.

JANINE POV

I've been sighing heavily while staring at the sky for almost an hour already. I stood up afterwards when I noticed that it's already time for my first class.

I want to finish my studies but I don't have enough money, plus my father is sick and I don't know where to get the money to sustain his medical needs.

We used to be rich but when my mom left us for her illicit affair everything fell apart. My father became alcoholic and neglected our family business, which after a year closed because of bankruptcy.

Good thing that he at least paid the whole amount of my educational plan until college. The reason why I chose the university that I am with right now is to find someone that can sustain my school and my father's medical needs. Finding a good financier is much easier to do than having a part time work.

It's like the angel's above favored me when I saw Ginger entered our class. I can't take my eyes off her the moment she smiled, she's charming. I never appreciated the same sex before the way I am appreciating her features.

She's a local but her British accent sounded so foreign, she's obviously rich and the way she acts, I can tell that she's Int'l girls.

I smiled because an idea came up. She could be my financier, I don't mind if she's a woman since they're more sensitive and passionate. I rejoiced mentally when she said that she'll enroll in our class.

The whole semester is gonna be interesting for me. When she left, I excused myself in class to follow her. I didn't approach her immediately when I saw her lying on the grass.

I took my time to think of what to say and what to do to capture her attention because I know that girls like her is hard to please. I took a deep breath before I decided to finally approach her.

I can tell that she's asleep though she's wearing her sunglass. I bit my lower lip when my eyes averted to her lips, it's very inviting. I smiled before sitting down to kiss her.

I stood up afterwards and flashed my seductive smile. I know that she's checking me out and I don't mind.

"Are you done checking me out?" I asked when I noticed that she's taking her time.

"Not yet, why did you kissed me though?" She asked before standing up.

"I'm Janine, eighteen years old, I kissed you because I like you and I have a proposal for you" I said seductively while tracing her lips. It's so soft, it makes me want to kiss her more.

"So blunt, but I'm kind of interested on your proposal. What is it?" I chucked lightly. That's what I'm expecting her to say.

"Do you have a car? Are you rich?"

"Maybe" She replied grinning while raising her brow.

"Well I'm not, but I want to finish my course which is tourism obviously. Have you enrolled in our class already?"

"You want me to be your financier" She asked amused.

"What makes you think that I would agree on being one?" I smirked upon hearing her question.

"I can see on your eyes that you like me too, plus you stared too long at underwear" She laughed. I can see on her eyes that she's also interested in me.

"Let's be the kind of friends that benefits each other" she thought for a while.

I crossed my arms while waiting for her response. I'm one hundred percent sure that she'll accept it.