Chapter 8

TAEHYUNG

Now that the concert is over, we have all this free time to anything we want in Paris. The members decided to go spend time at the beach because it is a nice sunny day. We packed some towels and spare clothes in our backpacks and went to catch a train to the beach. Finally a day out with everyone without the manager and cameras surrounding us. We walked to the nearest train station and tried to figure out the train times. "Do you speak English?" Namjoon asked the lady at the information desk. "Yes. What do you need?" She replied. "We need a train that will take us to the beach." Namjoon explained. "Okay just take the next train on platform 3." The lady with long blonde hair and black rimmed glasses told us. "Thank you!" Namjoon said as he started leading the way to the platform.

JUNGKOOK

We were waiting for out train to arrive at our platform and my heart was beating fast. It suddenly feels like my dream is coming true. I walked closer to the edge of the platform not really thinking. I didn't stop walking until Tae grabbed my hand. "Kookie where are you going? You might fall off the platform!" Tae told me. Yeah that's the point, I thought. "I just wanted to see if the train was nearby." I lied. "Okay well step back a bit." He said, pulling me closer to him while holding my hand. I held his hand firmly for safety. I heard the train coming. I squeezed Taehyungs hand. The train came to a stop and we got on. Jhope, Suga and Jimin sat in one row, me and Tae sat down behind them and Jin and Namjoon stood by the door. I sat there still holding Taehyungs hand with my head resting on his shoulder. He kissed me on my forehead and I waited to arrive at our destination.

We finally arrived at the beach and everyone was so excited. "Ya! Lets get in the water already!" Tae said happily while running around on the sand. I grabbed his hand and held it just in case he ran off chasing butterflies or something. Jhope threw sand at Jimin. "Ya! I'll get you back!" Jimin said while brushing off the sand. Jhope ran off towards the water, laughing the whole way. I sat down on the sand with everyones backpacks while they all went to the water except for Taehyung. He came over to me and took his shirt off to put in his backpack. I stared and his slim, toned body. He is gorgeous. "Like what you see?" Tae said, grinning. I chuckled, "Yes, I have a great view right now." I said. It was true. He then left to jump in the water with the others. Jimin was throwing seaweed at Jhope while Jin was trying not to get his hair wet. Namjoon was over by the rocks looking for crabs. "Ow!!" He yelled out. A crab must of pinched him. What a crazy bunch we are. I laid back with my head resting on a backpack, enjoying the sun. Jhope was now giving Taehyung a piggy back ride in the water. They all seem to be having fun.

TAEHYUNG

Jimin swam over to me and I splashed him. "Ya what was that for?" He complained. "Just because." I said, sticking out my tongue. "You will take care of him wont you Tae?" Jimin said out of nowhere. "What are you talking about?" I asked. "Jungkook. Take care of him. I have always liked him but I never got to tell him and now he is with you. So if I can't have him then I want to make sure you take good care of him." He explained. "Well I had a feeling you liked him. I will take care of him, I promise." I said. "Okay good." Jimin said while splashing water on me. "Hey!" I complained. "Payback!" He said and swam off. "Kookie come join us!" I called out. He sat up and just looked at us. "Come swim!" I called again. He hesitated but started to walk towards the water.

JUNGKOOK

I was wearing a big white shirt with black shorts. I started walking toward the water because Taehyung wants me to get in. I hesitated at first because I didn't want my clothes to become see through but I will be under water anyway, I thought. I walked deeper into the water getting closer to Taehyung. He swam up to me , grabbed my waist and swung me around in the water. "Eww I stepped on seaweed." Tae complained. I turned around, "Here get on my back." I told him. He did as he was told and climbed onto my back. I walked towards the other members who were splashing around, except for Namjoon who was relaxing on the rocks. Min Yoongi was just chilling, floating in the water. Jhope and Jimin were still splashing at each other of course. While Jin was yelling at them to stop incase his hair got wet. In response, Jimin just splashed Jin. "Ya you pabo I will get you back!" Jin said, then everyone started splashing. I walked backwards so me and Tae didn't get splashed. I pulled Tae off my back and held him from the front, wrapping his legs around my waist. I kissed him and he kissed me back. "You're adorable Kookie." Tae said. "Not as adorable as you." I said truthfully. Taehyung held my head in his hands and kissed me. The members started splashing us. "Get a room!" They all shouted. Me and Tae just laughed. "Can we get food now? I'm hungry." Jin complained. "When are you not hungry?" Jhope asked. "Good question." Jin said laughing. We called Namjoon over so we could all go get our bags and go get something to eat.