Line Two: Kim

Excuse me. Pardon me. Make way please.

I tried to squeezed through the fangirls who has already circled around the young man I caught on earlier. He was guarded by two tall figures as his bouncer and a couple more others who portrayed a professional look with a black suit, black sunglasses and their hair all slicked back. They look polished especially the one with orange hair even though he's a little short for a guy. He seemed to have a close connection with the young man seeing how he got his arms slung over his shoulder.

The girls couldn't stop squealing. Some were even yelping, like please control your hormones yeah? He is goddamn ravishing. He usually has his hair down but holy.. He styled it differently today. I'm so glad he's showing his forehead more often these past couple of days. I'm a huge fan of his. I had to get closer to snap a picture of him. I must!

I squeezed through the girls who were crammed together like a can of sardine and couldn't stop yelling his name out at the top of their lungs when he is just in front of them. Seriously girls, control.

"Sorry excuse me, excuse me" I waved my hand to the bouncer to get their attention. Thank God I'm the tallest one here. The taller of the two nodded signaling me that it's okay to come closer. "Ah thank you" i raised my camera when suddenly the one with the broad shoulders stopped me. "Strictly no photographs please"

"But-"

"I said no. Now please move" he shoved me aside which made me hit the wall pretty hard considering the fact that he's well built. I utter an ouch, rubbing the back of my head. "Couldn't he be gentler?" I adjust myself before deciding to walk away from the crowd. Just then, a hand reached out to me. I completely ignored it at first, my eyes still focused on my camera which I named Button cause I love how cute it sounded. Button has been with me for 2 years now and I'm so glad she has been in good condition ever since.

Yes. My camera is a she.

"Your camera okay?" A deep voice interrupted my private moment with my baby button. I look up to meet my eyes with none other than the charming Kim Taehyung.

I froze. My jaw hung low.

He chuckled. "Umm hello, mister-?"

"Jeon" I shut my mouth and stood up straight, "Jeon Jungkook"

"Umm young sir, you aren't supposed to be talking to strangers" the orange colored hair guy i pinpointed earlier said inaudibly. "It's alright, Jimin. Two minutes, yeah?"

Oh my lord, he has a natural British accent too. Can this man get any more appealing?

"You wanted a photograph earlier?"

"Y-yeah" I stuttered. "May I?"

He nodded with a warmhearted smile. He placed his hand on my shoulder and I quickly took a shot of us before the rest of the girls come storming in. Thank goodness his bouncers are strong.

"I'm a huge fan of yours. Your acting skills are amazing" I confessed before taking my leave. "Hey umm wait, mister Jeon?"

I couldn't help but giggle hearing how formal he is. "Jeon's fine" I smiled.

"Alright Jeon, take this"

"Sir, we really have to go now"

He was guided back to his limousine with his crew who I will label as the 'Men in Black' I ain't kidding when I say they need to take a chill pill. Their bland expression is scary. I hear him mouth a call me before he went into the limousine.

I study his business card. There was his company name, phone number followed by office number. To seem respectful, should i just call his office number?

I don't know. Maybe in awhile.

I'll tell you a little more why I get naughty when I see Kim Taehyung. To start off, he's a famous actor here in London. Secondly, he was featured in the cover of the latest issue of Naughty Magazine. He made it to the Top 10 list of UK's most hottest and Top 5 list of UK's most eligible bachelors.

And that's it!

I mean well... Who wouldn't get naughty when you read a naughty magazine? No?

On my way back home, it was close to 6pm. His office card stated that it closes at 7pm so I'll try my luck to see whether he picks up the call.

Hello?

Umm h-hello? Is this-

Ah, mister Jeon aren't cha?

Erm y-yeah, and seriously Jeon's fine

My apologies. I'm glad you called cause I got an assignment for you

Wait an assignment as in a job?

Yes! You can intern here for a couple of months

As what exactly?

My photographer, mist- sorry I mean Jeon

Hahaha yeah alright as long as you think it ain't a mistake to hire me

And why is that so?

Cause I'm still a rookie

Ah I see. Hmm in that case, why not we have private sessions with each other first?

P-private?

Yeah! I mean you can come over to my suite and I can teach you the skills

Are you really sure that's fine?

Very. The right question is, are you sure?

No

No?

Wait I mean y-yes! I'll be delighted to

Good! When can you start?

Over the weekend?

Sounds great! I'll keep you posted. Gtg!

- Call Ended -

Phew, that was nerve wrecking. Did I just have a conversation with my favorite actor who owns his own company? Damn. My face flushed up just by listening to his deep tantalizing voice.

If I react that way just by listening to his voice, what would my reaction be like when we have our private intern-employer sessions?

The vibrate from my phone snapped me out of my thoughts.

From: ********
Next time call me from my personal number, yeah? I don't bite (:

Gah. Again, Jeon? Stop being so aroused.

This is bad. Real bad.