Introductions

3rd Person POV

Had anyone been outside in the field that day they would of seen several bodies dropping from the sky only to land gently on the ground below. One by one their eyes opened and they looked around. 

All of the wore looks of awe. All except one. 

 Jumping up she looked around, rushing to help the others stand. Until she came across a familiar looking man, "Boromir?" she whispered gently. 

 He stared into her eyes before he wrapped his arms around her. Spinning her in the air as her laugh rang out. 

 "Ithilwen, bless your soul. Why on Middle-Earth did you do that?"

Ithilwen's POV

Looking up at him after he had put me down I smiled, "because, my dear friend, you all deserve a second chance at a life which was stolen from you." I felt many eyes on me and turned to see many faces staring at me. 

"Hello, I am.." I started but was shortly cut off by a beautiful blonde haired elf. 

 "Ithilwen Aranel, daughter of Elbereth and Manwe." She smiled widely at me as she gently wrapped her arms around me. 

 "The young she-elf that has captured my sons heart." My eyebrows furrowed at that statement. Pulling back I looked into her blue green eyes. 

 "I am no el..." That when it hit me. Sauron would of given me human ears when he sent me to Earth.

Slowly I raised a hand to my ear and squealed in delight when I found that they were pointed. After getting over my excitement introductions were made. 

 The dwarfs went first I learnt that their names were Thorin, Kili, Fili, Balin and Ori. Three names I recognized from Gimli's story of the dragon Smaug. The other two I remember hearing about from the mines of Moria. I bowed my head respectfully to each one then turned my attention to the beauty that I knew to be Legolas' mother Nostariel, "My Lady, it is a pleasure to meet you, Legolas spoke of you often." 

 She smiled at me before shaking her head, "their is no need for formalities Ithilwen, please call me Nostariel."

It was getting late when I had finally caught everyone up on events that had transpired since I landed in Middle-Earth, "okay we have until tomorrow evening to reach Gondor. My mother told me of Aragorn's coronation. It is being held at sunset." 

Each person nodded as we headed off in the direction of the White City. In my mind I could only pray that everyone would like my gifts.