Chapter 2:A bond?

~Time skip~

It had been a few months since you were kidnapped by the Sirius pirates and you realised that they weren't at all that bad.Thomas was like a little brother to you,always finding ways to make you smile.Russell was also like a brother to you,in some other way.He taught you how to fight with two swords and you eventually learnt enough to fight or at least defend yourself.Christopher was someone who always listened when you wanted to confine in to someone and he helped you when you got injured.Nathan was cold to you at first,but then he in time,he warmed up to you and even let you help him in the kitchen since he said the other guys would only blow it up.Captain Morgan flirted with you everyday and you enjoyed escaping from him when he tried to make you drink the booze.And Eduardo...he was very cold to you at first but then he started to warm up to you.

You even found out he was the King of Uru!Once,on a rare occasion on when he was drunk,he opened his eyepatch and revealed his multi-coloured eyes,one red and one a brownish-green.He explained that the red eye was his Uru eye.Long ago,his father left his mother before his birth and ever since that day,he has hated his father for it.You listened quietly as he babbled on.He never told anyone this and yet he told me,you thought.Since that day,you don't know why but you two became closer.You still remembered Soryu of course but every time you thought of him,it was of the good times you spent together and that always made you cry.

One night,you were bawling your eyes out in Eduardo's room when he suddenly came in and caught you."Hey...what's wrong"He asked concerned as he came up to ya."Oh,Eduardo.Nothing's wrong,I just got somethin in my eye"You sniffed as you wiped away your tears."You're a terrible liar,ya know that?"Eduardo said as he stroked your back.He kept stroking your back until you calmed down.You decided to tell him."B-Before I you kidnapped me onto the Sirius,I was working at a pub right?"Eduardo nodded."W-Well,I used to work at the most famous hotel in Japan,Hotel Tres Spades,as a maid I mean.I-I was sold at an auction to a mobster."You sucked in a breath as the tears flowed down again."His name was Soryu Oh.He was the leader of the Ice Dragons,a mafia group in Japan.He bought me for 20 million at the auction"Eduardo's eyes widened when you said that."Yeah yeah,20 million I know.The owner of that hotel,Eisuke Ichinomiya was a billionaire and so was he.At first,we weren't so close but then,slowly,we both fell in love"You smiled a bittersweet smile as you remembered the past."We dated for 2 years until..."You choked out a sob as Eduardo pulled you towards him."H-He cheated on me"At those words,Eduardo's eyes darkened."So I left and worked at the pub.But everyday,I wondered if I should consider killing myself,I'm just not complete without him.It's as if he ripped out a hole in my heart."You were crying loudly at this point as Eduardo hugged you tightly soothing you."If I ever see this bastard I swear.."Eduardo cursed as he hugged you.

Eduardo Pov

I walked inside my room...only to find Carolyn,crying."Hey...what's wrong"I asked as I hurried towards her.She lied to me saying she got somethin in her eye.Idiot,you don't cry like that just cuz ya got somethin in yer eye."You're a terrible liar,ya know that?"I stroked her back as she told me her story.Once she finished,I felt like murdering that man.Soryu Oh.He better watch out.I comforted her throughout the night.I feel like I'm falling for this woman.

Soryu Pov

It's been a few months since I saw Carolyn.I used all my mafia connections and even asked Eisuke to help me but she just can't be found.Carolyn where are you.I stared out of my window as I grieved for her.I miss her so so much.A tear slipped down my cheek as I thought about her.Carolyn,I won't give up on you,never.