Chapter-15

Chapter-15

-My Sweet

Bane's POV

"Make sure everything is under control and keep a close eye on everything

"Make sure everything is under control and keep a close eye on everything. Every minute detail matters. Since Josh went out of town for a week, I want you to tighten the security for Anna. Be double careful when you are around her. Since today night there will be party, the security should be more", I ordered my beta in my strict voice.

"Okay Alpha. Our pack members are excited to meet their Luna tonight", he expressed.

"Don't let any suspicious people come near her. No, don't let more people to meet her. I don't trust anyone in this situation". Tonight, I am announcing Anna as my mate and Luna to the whole pack. Her parents will also be visiting.

"Our trackers are trying very hard to find the rogues near to our territory-", he started, but I cut him off.

"I don't want them to try. I want them to find them as soon as they can!". My wolf surfaced in anger. Jake looked down, not being able to look at the anger in my eyes.

"They will Alpha. I will have a talk with them again", he said looking down.

"They better". My wolf voiced along with me and I turned back before running off from the forest to my house, our house. I can hear the leaves crush under my feet as I run, but all I can think about is Anna.

It's been a week since I came to know that the attack was on her and I still can't digest it. My wolf took over the control once we heard those words and was about to destroy everything in my path only to be stopped by my mate. She hugged me tightly to stop me. He sweet scent of lillies stopped me.

How dare those filthy rogues even think about harming her?! Or even think about her?! If they have anything against me, they should fight me! Not her! Those fucking bastards! Once I get my hands none of them are going to live! I won't let them anywhere near her! Once they took away my family and this time, I won't let them take away her for me!

I felt my cannies extend and fur started to extend on my body, indicating that my wolf is about to come out. I quickly controlled him and he went to the back of my mind, still growling lowly. Running faster, I reached our home. There were guards all around the house. I made sure there is a very strict security around the house since then.

There are no guards inside though. I don't want the unmated wolves to even look at her. Most of them are mated wolves though.

"Alpha", they greeted as I walked inside the house. Giving them a curt nod with a serious look as I pass them, I went in and closed the door. I walked into kitchen and found Jane cooking the breakfast. She gave me a kind smile and I nodded at her before opening the fridge for water bottle. I drank some water and put the bottle back in the fridge before turning to her.

"Where is Anna?". She looked at me to answer my question.

"She is in the gym", she replied, but just then we heard a soft melodic voice humming and singing in the middle of humming. Hearing that voice, I sure know who it is. My wolf forced me to go to our mate we heard her voice. Jane went abck to cooking and I went upstairs to go to the gym.