~*~ Those Three Words ~*~

Liza’s POV

“You’ll look great in this,” Caroline gushed.

She clambered out of my wardrobe holding up a white tank top, a denim shirt and a pair of black jeans. Throwing them at me she dived back into the wardrobe before revealing denim high top converses and a black bowler hat. Once those were thrown at me she looked through my jewellery box handing me white, black and gold leather bracelets.

I placed them onto my bed as she shooed me into the bathroom carrying my clothes. Quickly I changed into what she had given me before walking back into my bedroom where Caroline was sat on my bed flicking through some fashion magazine she brought along with her.

“You look amazing Liza,” She smiled standing up and jumping up and down. She handed me the bracelets before I slipped them on.

“Thanks,” I chuckled looking down at myself.

“Now put this on and sit on your bed,” She grinned running over to my makeup bag.

I put on the golden necklace she had handed me before sitting down like she had told me to do.  I didn’t know what I’d end up wearing on my face but I knew it would be bad if she was controlling it in her obsessive ‘fashionable’ way.

She demanded me to close my eyes then open them again, to move my head to the side and so on seen as she wanted me to look perfect. To be honest I think she was more obsessed over my date than I was.

I forgot to mention, I have a date. Like a real first date with Nik. I was still confused about my feelings for him and Kol but I could tell he cared truly and so did Kol. Although he had been avoiding me and coming home for a few hours at a time but he’d get over it hopefully.

Although I was so confused about what I was going to do I agreed to a date with Nik. Luckily Elijah didn’t know about it he wasn’t around much at the moment but I think Nik was doing that on purpose, sending him on a wild goose chase.

Rebekah on the other hand was always there like a bad smell but she hadn’t been her exceptionally annoying self as usual. She’d avoided me actually so I presume either Kol or Nik had done something.

Once Caroline had finished with my makeup she removed my hat before re-doing my hair to make it seem nicer. Once she had finished she grinned at me putting my hat back onto my head.

“You look so good, he won’t be able to keep his hands off of you,” She grinned basically bouncing on her spot.

“Whatever. I should get going,” I sighed.

“Have fun, I’ll show myself out,” She giggled speeding from my room and probably straight out of the house.

Taking a deep breath, I began to walk down the stairs weary about what was going to happen. Nik scared me, he was angry and aggressive but he had a good heart.

As I reached the hallway I saw Nik standing there twiddling his thumbs. He was facing out of the window until he heard me. He turned around smiling softly.

“Hi Liza, you look beautiful,” He smiled as I walked towards him.

“Hey, you look handsome,” I smiled back.

As I was within arm’s length of him he took my hand in his with his smile still on his face.

“Are you ready to go?” He questioned.

“Yeah,” I nodded.

By now I was biting my lip, I was so nervous. He obviously cared but what if after this date I realised I didn’t care in that way, it would destroy him as well as Kol.