Prologue

Prologue
______________

The sky was deep colors of blue, the storm was coming. My eyes stare back and forth at the clouds and the sky making contact with each other. The thunders begin to roar in the distance as the moon begins to show itself behind the talk mountains and trees of the big green forest. I hold onto my blankets and stare out the window as I lay alone in my bed. It's almost midnight and I find myself not able to sleep, my mind feels distracted as if something was pushing me to be awake. A pull, a grasp of something I couldn't get a hold of.

The weird sensation kept going over every inch of me. My heart beat increasing as my body feels pulled by something that goes outside, deep in the woods.

I sit up from my small bed and cover myself with my red hood. The thick and warm fabric covering my cold and shivery body. My parents were currently asleep, I could hear my dad's snoring and my mother's moves around the creaking bed. I slowly advance down the hallway and down the stairs, finally reaching the door and opening it. I stand outside the cold and strong breeze night, the moons golden color rays upon my surroundings, giving me the opportunity to look around the area.

The cold grass against my feet make me look down, rain began to pour onto the floor. The heavy rain began to drown me in its wetness and make me stare at the moon, which was hiding behind the dark cloud of the rain. The feeling crept again, an unknown warmth fills my body and I feel myself looking at the woods. Nothing, complete darkness is what I see, but when the sensation began to get stronger and powerful over my body and mind. I felt watched and pulled onto something that hid deep in the dark woods.

My hands begin to tremble as my heart pains my chest with its strong heartbeats. I glance back at the darkness of the woods as the strong wind brushes my hood back, letting the wind dance with it. I saw something black approach from the darkness, the big form of a beast coming closer to me. The welcoming scent of something deliciously unknown, taunting. I stared at the big creature, his steps slow and leaving footprints in the wet grass. His eyes began to darken up, my body began to shake in delight as the creature moved towards me, his steps echoing in my sensible ear and making me want to launch onto it and comfort it, but I don't understand why.

His dangerous growl fills the surroundings, making my inside explode in delight. The creature was powerful, he was scary, but he for some weird reason he didn't scare me one bit.

His black fur brushing against the wind as he stood tall before me in all four. He's strong aura made me feel weak and vulnerable, but his eyes pulled daggers into me, looking deep into my soul and beyond that I found myself staring the creature back. My body relaxing and my eyes admiring his deep green orbs.

My hand slowly tries to touch him, feel his fur against my soft hand, but the front door of my home burst open revealing my worrying mother and father. –" Dear! Oh god, get back inside its raining!" My mother yelled, her voice sounding alarming and worrying at the same time. When I turn back to look at the magnificent creature I find my hand raise up, but not touching anything. The creature has left. He left. Something inside me broke, that I felt a tear combine itself with the rain. Why did I felt this? This unknown creature came to me and made me feel unnatural things. Something that a girl like me would feel.

What is he? What did he want? Why did I want from him?

-"Let's go inside. Now!" My father covered me with a blanket and dragged me back inside the out cabin, but I kept staring back at the darkness of the woods, where the creature appeared out of nowhere. The front door closes and my mother helps me out of my clothes while my father looks out the window, a frown on his face and I see her jaw clench. Did he know what hides deep in the woods?

-"Why were you outside? You know it's dangerous!" My mother scowled, while changing me into another night gown. Once we were done, my mother went and dried the clothes, while father still stood in the same place, with the same expression.

-"From now on you're not allowed to go outside am I clear?" He ordered, while glaring at me and crossing his arms on his chest. I embarrassedly nodded and excused myself to head back to sleep. I heard my fathers and mothers voice downstairs, probably arguing about something I shouldn't care at the moment.

My mind went back to the dark creature I saw. His green deep eyes that seemed like a map with no ending, mysterious and dragging me to explore what he was hiding. I wanted to feel his fur, I wanted to be closer to him to feel more inhuman sensations. My body felt heated and my mind went back to the creature. His eyes, his fur and the authoritarian aura he possessed.

I wanted to see him again. I wanted to know more about him, the beast. The beast. The memory of the attacks and disappearances made me shiver in fear. Young men had been disappearing and never showing any traces, no suspects neither bodies found. They just disappear. The village has called a dark creature being spotted in the woods, they say he's dangerous, that he doesn't have mercy, he eats what he finds and destroys what he can.

He can't be that beast. He can't. He didn't attack me, he didn't hurt me, he made me. . . He made me feel things that I never felt. A bond, something that has been said in story books. I close my eyes and expect myself to see him again, feeling his presence around me. Eventually I fell asleep remembering those green deep eyes.