Ron Weasley~

You were walking to the Room Of Requirements when you felt someone following you. You gripped your wand in your hand just before you enter the room just in case. Soon then when you walked in a pair of arms wrapped around you, squeezing you into their chest. You tried to look up but no luck, soon then you were met with warm and tender lips against yours. You pulled away slowly out of breathe, looking up you saw no other than a red head you so very loved. Ronald Billius Weasley.

"You scared me half to death Ron!" You yelled in his face.

"Bloody hell.. So-rry." He said back looking a bit hurt. (Sarcasm, just saying.)

With that you chuckled and went to go sit on the velvet couch next to the fire place. "So what brings you here today in the Room Of Requirements Ronald?" You asked him. He came to sit beside you wrapping an arm around your waist.

"Well I knew you would come in here around this time of day. I thought maybe... I can come hang out with you." He said nervously. You knew him way too well, he was lying.

"Your lying Ronald." You pull a log in the fire not looking at him. He chuckled.

"You know me to well Y/N. A little too well." He smiles kneeling down beside you by the fire. You chuckled.

"Well going to school with you for 6 years can really be stressful with you, but I did learn a lot about you. I know when your lying." You smiled. He laughed.

"I mean.. Yeah I guess." He said. He then kissed you on the cheek. You blushed. You turned your head to kiss him on the lips, passionately. With that he laid you down on your back slowly, still kissing you passionately you bit down on his lip softly. He smirked know what's going to happen next. He kissed your neck and nibbled on it for a bit, you moaned a little biting down on your lip. He soon then started prying off your clothes, first went your shirt then your pants and there you laid, no clothes but underwear and a bra on. He smirked observing every inch of your body, he bent down kissing your tummy slowly going down to you know where. He got there and took off your underwear slowly, you watched his every movement as he did. You grinned.

You jumped on top of him, grinning. You took off his shirt then ruffed up his hair, giving him that cute look. He grinned widely and wrapped his arms around your waist, he kissed your neck tenderly and then he kissed your lips.

"I love you so much Y/N." Ron whispered. You smiled warmly at this and kissed his nose.

"I love you to Ron." You said back.

And with the he took off his pants and got on top of you. He smiled warmly down at you, you nodded in agreement to give permission. He slithered between your legs and did as he was told. He went slow and gentle at first, then he speeded up little by little. You moaned biting your lip enjoying the moment and every second you can get of it. Ron kissed you passionately and finally pulled away from your body, you smiled as he wrapped himself around your body and you rested your head on his chest. You can hear his heartbeat going a mile an hour, his breathing started to slow down. You looked up to see him smiling down at you, you kissed him tenderly and laid your head back on his chest.

"Your everything I've ever wanted." He said kissing the top of your head. Which made you smile like an idiot and there you guys laid. That's all you ever wished for, you and the love of your life. Nothing more or nothing less.

••••••••

Plan the rest out for yourself if you'd like.