wow, fast

The next morning, Topanga came knocking on Riley's door and yelled, "Riley! Maya! Wake up! It's Christmas girls!" Riley woke up and said, "Maya! Get up! C'mon!" and then she came out of the bathroom, all ready for the day and Maya groaned and said, "All right! I'm up! I'm up!" said Maya as she got up and walked over to the closet. Maya came out and ready in about 3 minutes and Riley said, "Wow, fast." And Maya laughed as they went into the living room. They were greeted by the smell of Christmas dinner and Cory and Topanga's smiles. "Morning girls!" exclaimed Cory. "Morning." said the two of them in unison. Cory looked up and said, "Topanga, what time is it?" "10:30." she answered. "Ooh they'll be here any minute." he said excitedly. Auggie walked in and asked his father, "Who's gonna be here?" "Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Josh, and Uncle Shawn." he answered. "Yay!" shouted Auggie.
Meanwhile at Amy and Alan's, Josh turned in his bed, while his mother yelled outside his door for him to wake up. He couldn't sleep the night before, nervous about who he would see that day. He wasn't sure why, he just was. He got ready and went out to the van with his parents and Shawn. "Hi Shawn, am I cooler than you yet?" he asked when he saw Shawn walking up the driveway. "Uh not yet but, I'm getting nervous." Shawn said with a laugh. Josh laughed with him as they got in the van and then they started to drive to Cory and Topanga's.
Cory, Topanga, Riley, Maya, and Auggie were up in the apartment, talking. And a moment later the intercom buzzed and Maya's heart stopped.