Acceleration

Moans.

That's all I could hear.

And as my eyes fluttered open, my sharp intake of air brought me to the realization that it was me moaning. Everything around me felt surreal. It seemed as if I were in a black and white film. My hands, wrapped around a waist, pulling this pleasuring male closer. I clawed at his back-gasping, raising my hips up to him.

My head fell to the side and my eyes took in the grayness surrounding me. The raindrops scattered across the bed room window had me dazed while my body prayed for new air intakes. The outside mirrored my insides.

"Please." I whispered into the air. And as my pleasuring male raises his head to look at me my eyes widen. "Damon?" I spit out.

"I love you, Jamie." He pants out. He bends down and kisses my neck, as much as I want to flinch away the need for his touch has more of an impact. I feel my body tremble with want and sadness. Damon. I wanted to cry out. I love you.

"Oh, baby." His husky voice echoes in my ear as I struggle to breathe properly.

Instead of fighting him-I do the opposite. I surrender.

"I love you." I moan out.

He raises his head and I expect to see one of his dazzling smiles, but instead I see-oh god!

"Trevor!" I nearly scream, trying to lift my body up.

"I love you too, Jamie." He whispers with a small smile. "I've always loved you."

I jump up from my sleep, panting, sweating. My knotted hair is all in my face, and I cringe at the distastefulness currently in my mouth. I pull back my covers and grip my spinning head, trying to recover from my dream.

"Holy shit." I muttered.

Slowly I stood up and dragged myself to my bathroom to scrub my face awake and to get this morning breath out of my mouth. My eyes drifted back to my bed and I shivered at the reminder of my dream. Was this like some epiphany? Or was I being mocked by some higher forcer? I swear I'll go to church more. If that helps...

Trevor had slipped out some time earlier this morning and as I scanned the room and saw no trace of him, I realized he was starting to get very good at this sneaking around thing.

I walked back over to my bed and picked up my phone to check for any notifications. I had a few lingering texts from a few friends; the only one I focused on at the moment was the one from a contact I don't usually text. Hottie #2.

Hey. I'm sorry.

Short and to the point.

My thumb lazied around the response area, not knowing what to say I decided to just respond equally as abrupt.

Don't worry about it That's a good response, right?

Dropping the phone down I run a hand through my hair and release a sigh of defeat. The best thing to do now is to forget about the issue with Matt and focus now on my plan of taking down Milani. I sound like I'm in a damn movie.

"I wish I was getting paid to handle this shit." I mumble.

While throwing my body against my bed my legs swung and hit a box under my bed. I instantly sat up and reached for the box, bringing it into my lap. Opening up the box, my mind suddenly went blank as I tried to recall the last time I saw that cell phone...

I definitely brought it home from the park...

The box was empty. My bag was empty. My jacket pockets-empty.