tell me everything.

Before him stood a short blonde girl who looked more beat up then she ever had. Her face looked like she's been crying but her face also looked mad. Josh looked up at his girlfriend, he wanted to ask her so many things and find out what was wrong. But all he could manage was, "Maya?" Maya sat on the couch and said, "Yes, that is my name, Josh, and if you must know why I look like this, I'm upset with you." Josh's eyes grew wide and immediately shot back, "What did I do?" Maya started pouring out everything, "Okay well to start, Josh you've never ignored me for as long as we've known each other, no matter what you're doing, you always answer me, today that changed. I spammed you today and you didn't even read the messages. Then I call your mom, and she doesn't even know where you are, she tells me you're an hour late to coming home. So if you can just tell me a good reason as to why you ignored me, I'll be okay." Josh sighed and looked at her and said, "Maya, okay first you never spammed me, I would never ignore you. You know that. And I didn't tell my mom because Anna said we needed to start studying fast. So I just went out the door and then we lost track of time and I came home an hour late." "Okay fine, don't believe me? Check your phone, I DID spam you. And yeah I used to know that. And your mom tells me it's a chapter test. That takes 2 hours tops, you were out for 4 hours Josh!" Maya yelled at him. Josh pulled out his phone and saw like 15 messages from Maya. 'Hey.' 'Josh?' 'Dude you never ignore me, what's up?' 'What's going on?' 'Josh? You okay?' 'Hello????' 'Josh, you said nothing was gonna make you ignore me, what's going on?' etc. Josh rubbed his forehead and sighed, "Oh my gosh, Maya, I'm so sorry. I didn't even see this. I would never wanna ignore you, and you're right, nothing will ever make me ignore you. Nothing matters more than us, Maya. I love you okay? Please don't ever think anything else." Maya looked up at him, "Josh, I'm crazy about you, I really love you. And I appreciate the apology, really. But you still haven't given me a reason, your phone is always on vibrate so you would've heard it. What was so important that you ignored me?" Josh looked at the floor and let out a huge breath when his phone buzzed. "Who's that?" Maya said, suddenly curious. "Whoever it is, doesn't matter. I'm just trying to think of a way to tell you." Josh said, rubbing his forehead. Maya grabbed his phone and looked at the message and read it over and over again: 'Hey Josh! That make out sesh was really fun! We should do that again sometime! 😘' She saw it was from that girl Anna. Maya sighed and said, "No need to explain Josh. I just found out." Josh looked up and said, "What?" Maya showed Josh the message and his eyes widened. "M-Maya, I'm so sorry. I need to explain--" Maya dropped the phone in his lap and said, "I can't right now Josh. I'll talk to you later. I'm going to Riley's." Josh ran to the door to try to catch her, "Maya!" he yelled. She just walked out the door and went to Riley's.
Once she got there she climbed into the window and grabbed a pillow and screamed into it. Riley just watched her best friend screamed and cried into her pillow and the Maya finally sat up and whispered, "Riles?" Riley took a deep breath and patted her shoulder. "Tell me everything."
•••
A/N: TSK TSK. This chapter always breaks my heart. I'm sorry guys but it's almost over okay it will get better I promise!