Chapter 31

Renae,

Okay so its Sunday and its late afternoon about 6ish. I literally been hanging in my room all day dancing, and waiting for august to come back. Since tomorrow is a teacher workday, we get to stay in. I started moving my body to the beat of the song as I look for movies on the Redbox website. I scooped some ice cream into my spoon before putting it in my mouth. A knock was planted on my door making me look up to see august standing there. I smiled as he walked in. I turned my music off and moved over so he could sit down.

"I can tell your day been busy" he said taking a scoop of my ice cream into his mouth.

"Wow so you leave this long then come back and eat my ice cream" I said laughing.

"It was there so I took advantage" he said chuckling.

"Anyway how was your day" I asked.

"Long and stressful I could use a massage" he said smirking at me. I glared at him sighing.

"Fine go get the baby lotion out my bathroom" I told him. He nodded walking in there.I closed my laptop placing it back in its case and placing my empty bowl on the countertop. I grabbed the lotion from his hands.

"I thought you was gonna be like take a shower" he said chuckling. I smiled taking his shirt off.

"You deserve it, now lay on your stomach" I said. He laid on his stomach putting his head on my favorite pillow. I straddled his back and started rubbing the lotion in.

"Gah damn" he mumbled. I giggled.

"What got you stressed" I asked.

"My mama stressing to me about colleges and that I should take the one that offered me a scholarship" he said.

"This great, I dont see the problem though" I said letting my hands travel to his lower back.

"Alright so I got two scholarship offers and the one my mom think is best is farther away from your college" he said. I bit my lip looking down.

"Oh what about the other one" I asked. I could see the side of his face smile.

"Its duke university" he said. I almost screamed but I didn't. Duke university is where I am going.

"Oh my gosh, why don't your mom want you to go to duke" I asked.

"She think the other school has better opportunities for me" he said. I kinda got upset.

"Either way august imma support you with your decision" I said rubbing the rest of the lotion in. I laughed as he pushed me over and got on top of me.

"I would rather be closer to you" he said kissing down my neck. I giggled interlocking our fingers.

"I love you august" I said.

"I love you too" he said pecking my lips. We decided on watching nanny mcphee, well more like I decided for the both of us.

"Why her moles so big" august asked. I laughed.

"Cause they are , why you asking so many questions" I asked mushing his head.

"Cause I ca--" his phone started ringing cutting him off. He leaned over grabbing it and answered the phone.

"What's popping" he answered. Whoever was on the other line sure was making august smile. I squinted my eyes wondering who it is.

"Fasho, thanks" he said hanging up.

"Who was that" I asked being nosey.

"My cousin Bryson" he said. I nodded laying back down. Bryson was cool when I first met him so I didn't ask anymore questions