Chapter 1.

A/N: This is the second book to My New Baby. I suggest reading the first book first before this one. If the last time you read My New Baby was before 2019 I suggest you re read it before reading this book. The story line is still the same, but there are also changes in the book that have been added or taken out. Hope you all enjoy this book. Thank you for reading. :)

~*~

My stomach was huge. I've been moisturizing it with coca butter, and lotions that had vitamin E oil in them. So far no stretch marks, just that black looking line that went down under my belly button. I hope with time it fades out, but I'm not even done growing. Six months, and I feel like it's impossible for me to grow more.

It's crazy to think that Grace didn't show much stomach, she didn't even know she was pregnant until she was four months along. At four months I already had a round stomach, I wasn't too big but I did look pregnant.

Thinking about Grace's pregnancy started to make me upset. After all this time, Hayden still wasn't here with us. To me it feels like the police is giving up on finding him, but I'm not.

Although Eric tries to get me to move on I guess, I'm not going to. Even though Eric is over the fact we lost Hayden, I wasn't over it.

Every day I go into the room that should be Hayden's, and I just sit there and think. I love doing that when Eric isn't around, because I hate having to hear that it isn't healthy for me and the baby to be depressed all the time. I know Eric just wants me to focus on us and not Hayden, but that's easy for him to say. He didn't raise Hayden with me. I pretty much raised Hayden with Isiah.

As I was sitting in Hayden's room in the middle of the floor, I looked around. There was no crib, because it was in our room, along with another crib for our other baby. I refused to have both of them sleeping upstairs, when Eric's and my room were downstairs. I read an article about how new borns should be sleeping in the same room as their parents, at least until they're one. I know by the time we find Hayden he's going to be older than a year. It's already June, and his birthday is this weekend. I still want him to be in the same room as us though. Maybe it'll be because of the fear of having to lose him again, or just because I missed him so much that I would need him close to me.

It hurts knowing that I won't be there to celebrate his first birthday though. I hope Lucas would do something for his birthday, but I doubt he even knows when it is. The thought of knowing Hayden won't even be able to celebrate his first birthday hurts. I still hadn't started planning his birthday party, but I knew there was no doubt in my head I wanted to throw him one.

Other than his crib missing, everything was pretty much waiting for him to come home. His closet was filled with his clothes, his chest of drawers was filled with more of his things, plus his toy corner. Everything was ready for Hayden, well kind of. The look of the room was there, but the clothes I had for him probably wouldn't fit him anymore. He's already going to be one, the clothes I have for him is too small.

I sat in the room, wanting to find the courage to get up. Ever since Hayden went missing, I stopped working, and all the pressure has been on Eric. I feel bad, but even he says I shouldn't stress more than I already do.

While I was just sitting, the door to Hayden's room opened.

"I knew I'd find you here," Eric said.

I looked at him for a second, before I looked away. He doesn't get mad that I'm in here, he just gets upset. He just thinks being in here isn't good for me, because it just depresses me more.

"You're out early,"I pointed out.

Eric entered the room, and he walked over to me. He took a seat next to me on the floor. He also looked around the room.

"Hayden's room looks nice, doesn't it? Do you like the blue we picked out for the walls? I know you were picky when we got it." Eric reminded me. I nodded.

"The blue looks really nice," I pointed out.

"When do you think you'll want to paint the nursery for our little girl? You're already six months pregnant, she's going to be here in no time." I shrugged at Eric's question.

Honestly, I didn't feel like getting her nursery ready. We barely had anything for her, and compared to Hayden's room hers looked sad. No color, no clothes; we literally had nothing. If I fix up her room and everything, Eric's just going to think I forgot about Hayden like he did. I don't want to give him that satisfaction, but I also don't want to lose him.

"Soon, I know she's coming quick," I answered. I heard Eric sigh. Probably because it's not the first time I tell him, soon.

"Come on, it's time to get up," Eric said. He stood up, and he extended his hand towards me. I knew there was no arguing with him about me staying, so I took his hand and he pulled me up.

"Are you ready to go?" Eric questioned me. I looked at him confused.

"Go where?" I questioned him. Eric sighed again, but he quickly smiled afterwards. I could tell he feels bad for me. I'm pretty much just a shell of the girl he use to love.

"Don't tell me you forgot about your doctor's appointment, again?" He questioned. I tried not to act surprised, but truth is I did forget about it, and it wouldn't be the first time either.

"I didn't forget, just got distracted is all. I'm ready though, let me just put shoes on and we can go," I said to him.