7

[not edited] I've noticed less and less comments each chapters. Tsk tsk.

*Niall's POV*

I sat day dreaming. Again. That seems like the only thing I seem to be doing lately. In my defense though it's not for no reason.

Zayn is the reason. But a good reason. No ones ever preoccupied my mind as much as he has. But I don't know if it's a good attention I'm giving him. I mean he's the first person I felt real feelings for. So I don't know if whatever we have going on is to much. It does make me curious.

"Earth to fucking Niall." Harry said.

I snapped out of it. "Don't curse at me." I said.

"Then pay attention. I said do you want me to come over today?" He asked.

"No. I need to think some stuff over by myself." He said and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing I just need some time to think." I said.

"Alright. Call me if you change your mind." He said and we began walking in different directions.

I walked a couple block before someone came and bumped shoulders with me. "Oh hey Zayn." I said smiling.

"Hey, love." He said and slung his at around me.

I leaned into him and wrapped my arm around his waist. "I don't like lying to Harry." I said.

"But he would stop us." He said.

"Not if you prove to him that you are worthy." I said.

"I shouldn't have to prove to another guy if I'm right for you. You are your own person." I said.

"He doesn't want me hurt. He'd just see if you were a good guy." I said.

" You know I am so why does it matter." He said.

"Because I do care about his opinion. If anything he's the only persons opinion I do care about. And he's been in more relationships than me. He'd know if I got the right one." I said.

"You're offending me." He said.

"I have no one to compare you to Zayn." I said pulling out of him.

"But I'm not dating him. I'm dating you and you don't know if you're making a mistake until you see for yourself. No one should have a say in your relationships." He said and I looked down at my feet as we walked to my house.

"But sometimes it's better if you don't make the mistakes for yourself and you just listen to someone who knows from experience." I said.

"I'm not even your boyfriend so I won't argue with you about this." He said.

"And the chances aren't doing anything but getting slimmer." I said and separated from him and began just walking beside him.

"Why?" He asked.

"If you'd care you'd talk to Harry." I said.

"I do." He said rolling his eyes. "I'm just afraid if he doesn't think I'm right for you poof we won't be a thing." He said.