𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢. OUT WITH THE OLD

˖*°࿐chapter twenty six

˖chapter twenty six.
xxvi. OUT WITH THE OLD

———

"So what do you think?"

Janelle took in everything as she stood next to Caroline at the entrance.

Girls with painted faces and skimpy outfits, shirtless men and glow-stick jewelry, and loud music surround them as they walked through the crowd. Everyone was cheering loudly, laughing, dancing, talking, and drinking very heavily.

"Eh," Janelle simply shrugged her shoulders, "I've participated in better, but it'll do

"Eh," Janelle simply shrugged her shoulders, "I've participated in better, but it'll do."

"I'm gonna get us some drinks," Caroline told her. Janelle nodded, not really pay attention to what she was saying as she left.

She was here for one purpose, which was to have fun and not stress out over everything, and that's exactly what she planned to do.

———

"Okay, not exactly the Welcome Home party I envisioned for you, but..." Elena trailed off to Bonnie as they stepped into the party. "I think we should split up and look for Caroline!" Elena had to yell over the music.

"Maybe we should split up and look for Caroline!" Bonnie yelled back.

"Good idea," Elena laughed. "Good luck," she mouthed before turning away from Bonnie and pushing through the crowd of ravers.

She stared in disgust at all the college students around her, most of which she didn't even recognize. People were all over each other and Elena almost regretted even agreeing to be here. That was until she finally spotted Caroline.

She was calm and relaxed, enjoying herself as she danced with some guy. When Caroline caught Elena watching her in the distance, she purposely let her face vamp-out as she leaned in to bite her date's neck.

Elena rushed towards them, but Caroline gave her a look, reminding Elena that she wasn't supposed to interfere because of the deal they made.