29. You knew

Thanks to everyone who's been voting, commenting and reading.

Also, on another note...for those select few people who can't seem to keep their offensive and rude comments to themselves...do me a favor and reread the author's note, because it specifically asks you not to post rude comments. If you personally do not like the book then don't read it, and don't comment. Your comments are neither appreciated nor acceptable.

But I do have to say thank you for those of you who have posted offensive comments...because if it wasn't for any of you I never would have found the delete button!

Constructive criticism is fine and appreciated though.

Thanks!

Thirteen's POV

"Where's Thirteen?" I hear Cody ask from inside the house, I continue to scroll through my phone, debating whether or not to call Zack so we can meet up...and to find out whether or not my cover's blown.

"Why?" I hear Devin ask, his tone of voice slightly smug. "Want to continue where you left off?" I hear something break.

"Outside." I hear Chase reply, clearly trying to stop the fight before it starts. "And what is Devin talking about?"

I hear Cody groan before the back door opens. I look up from my phone to him, not meeting his eyes.

"What's up?" I ask, not exactly knowing what else to say, though he doesn't seem to care.

"Ninety-one's at the door for you." I furrow my eyebrows.

"Why?" I question. He gives me a confused look.

"You tell me, I thought you called him."

"No." I shake my head and slip my phone into my pocket as I get to my feet and make my way back into the house.

"Hey, Thirteen." Cody starts. "About last night-"

"We'll talk about this later Cody." I interrupt him and open the front door. My eyes immediately connecting with Ninety-one's.

"What's going on?" I ask, Cody standing right behind me.

"Can we talk?"

"I'm listening."

He eyes Cody. "Alone." He adds. I glance back at Cody slightly before stepping out from the doorway and closing the door behind me.

"What's wrong." He runs his hand through his hair, before gesturing to his car.

"Take a ride with me?" He asks.

"Yeah. Give me a second." I open the door again and step into the house grabbing my jacket off the coat rack.

"Where are you going?" Cody questions.

"Relax, I'll be back within the hour," I reply before leaving the house once again. I hop into the passenger side as Ninety-one starts the car. It's silent for a little bit.

"I'm going to get fired for telling you this, but I figure you have a right to now."

"What is it?"

"There was a break-in at the agency last night." He says.

"What? What'd they take?" I question, panic setting in. If someone was able to get into the agency and get any of our things...that wasn't good.

"Files, nothing else."