The battle for bacon

Aiko: *is walking towards the front door* hey guys i'm going out today

Masky & Hoody: *is begging at her legs* please please please, take us with you!

Jack: *looks over at them from the couch* where ya going *shoves a handful of Lucky charms in his mouth*

Aiko:  :( grocery shopping 

Ben: *randomly appears on Aiko's shoulders* i could always go with you~

Aiko: *evil glint appears in her eyes* okay~, let's go *goes out the front door dragging Masky & Hoody, with Ben still on her shoulders*

Ben: ONWARD MY PONY!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Aiko: too...late.... *collapses from Ben's weight, and Masky & Hoody holding onto her legs*

Ben: OMG! ARE YOU OKAY *gets off the collapsed Aiko*

Aiko: *looks up at Ben* .....you fat hippo

Masky & Hoody: HAHAHAH

Aiko: shhh, you guys are Jeff the kitty

Masky & Hoody: D:

Aiko: thats right, that hurt the feels didn't it, NOW ONWARDS TO NARNIA!!!! *gets up and jumps on Ben's back*

Ben: NOOOOOOOOO *collapses under the weight*

Aiko: dem feels

Ben: yup 

Masky & Hoody: DOG PILE *jumps on top of Ben and Aiko*

Aiko: UGH, YOU FAT LARDS!!!

Ben:......*isn't saying anything*

Aiko: ... hey guys i think we killed him

Hoody: well at least we did something today

Masky: yup a day well spent

~at the grocery store~

Aiko: *sighs* okay guys *grabs a cart* i'm going to go get the Doritos and other items

Ben: okay *walks off into the direction of a group of teenage girls*

Aiko: * grabs the back of Ben's shirt* no, Ben you're coming with me~

Ben: D: why

Aiko: because i'm too lazy to push the cart

Ben: :C

Aiko: deal with it, okay Masky, Hoody you go and get the BACON!!!!

Masky & Hoody: cool beans * both moon walk to the meat section of the store*

Aiko: okay then~ Ben keep up~ *runs away into the isles leaving a large amount of dust in her trail*

Ben: 0_0 what have i signed up for, a marathon

Aiko: BWHAHAHAHAHAH! *has a fish in her mouth, with 10 bags of Doritos in her arms*

~Masky's and Hoody's lovely time in the store~

Masky: soooo just bacon, why the only item? *is holding a cheesecake he picked up on the way there*

Hoody: the world may never know Aiko's logic

As the duo enter the premises of the glorious isle of the tasty-ness, there was an all out battle happening. There were destroyed carts, items from shopping strewn across the floor, broken picture frames, both men and women alike pulling out each others hair and punching, and some with bacon packages in their hands.

random lady with a beard: GIVE ME THE BACON

random guy with a mullet: NEVER!!!!!!!!*punches her in the gut making her cough up rainbows*

Masky & Hoody: 0_0

Hoody: i think we found the reason why Aiko sent us instead

Masky: *gulps and looks down at the cheesecake* may the force be with us

Hoody: *gulps* yeah, so let's go

Masky: you first

Hoody: okay get ready to attack 

Masky: yeah....

Masky & Hoody: *both fist bump the air and run towards the bacon* CHARRRRGGEEE

~ 10 minutes later~

Masky and Hoody fought bravely and gallantly, but in the end epically failed to a little girl with crazy eyes.

Masky: uunnnnn *groans in pain, his clothes have a lot of foot prints on them and his mask is a little bit cracked*

Hoody: UNNNNN!!! *is crawling to Masky, with the same attire, but has a swollen cheek*

Masky: *looks over* you okay bro

Hoody: i think i broke a rib and a leg dude

Aiko: what is this i see~

Aiko is crouching down to their level in the middle of the chaos, with Ben behind her out of breath and a cart mainly containing Doritos.

Masky & Hoody: we failed you, leave while you still have the chance *both have a raspy voice*

Aiko: shhhhh, you fought bravely  young padawans

Aiko then walks to the bacon, and as the warriors saw that Aiko was approaching they all stopped and formed a line on either side of the bacon creating a welcoming path to Aiko.

Masky & Hoody: 0_0

Aiko: at ease soldiers, i am just here for the bacon

the shoppers: YES SIR!

Aiko: *looks at the little girl who beat up Masky and Hoody with red eyes* hello there demon child~

little girl: *gulps, and hands over the bacon she fought over with Masky and Hoody* 

Aiko: good girl *picks up a few more packages* OKAY KIDDIES! SHOPPING IS ALL DONE~ *walks back over to Ben, Masky and Hoody*

Ben: 0_0

Aiko *climbs into the cart, with the tiny free space it had* ONWARD BEN TOWARDS THE CHECKOUT AT FULL SPEED!*

Ben: y-yes!

Masky: *is still on the ground with Hoody* did you also see that

Hoody: yeah, Aiko is feared by these ruthless demons...but do you see the giraffe?

Masky: no

Hoody: call a doctor

~~~~~~yay! another chapter!!!, thanks for all the votes and comments ^_^, another thing i have to mention is that Ben can be short or tall in this book so far because in the original story Ben is short  for he the statue of link who is a kid in majora's mask but in some fanfics people have chosen to make Ben tall, so it's up to you guys whether he's tall or not...anyway hope you guys enjoyed the chapter ^_^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~