Chap.6 • Taken

"WELL?" I questioned, smirking as I watched him fully turn around to face me. "What's it going to be?"

"Angel face, you're playing a danger game." Antonio warned in a low and alluring tone. I shrugged as he stalked towards me slowly like a predator and I was the prey.

"Like you said Antonio, I'm a dangerous woman." I reminded, my voice becoming slightly breathless as I searched his gorgeous face for any sign of emotions.

He trapped me between his arms on the bed that I had to lean down to give some space between us. Dark, brown eyes melted into mine that it made me feel as if heaven was right there and when he kissed me, I knew I was right. One of his hand cupped the side of my face as I quickly gripped onto his forearm to steady myself as he pressed his lips harder against mine, I was pretty sure there'd be bruising in the morning.

I broke off the kiss and gave him a triumphant grin, watching his eyes sparkle in amusement as I pushed off his blazer and began to unbutton his top. While I was doing that, his eyes wondered down my body, appreciation flashing in his eyes as he kicked his bottom lip.

I blushed and Antonio noticed that, smirking. "Has anyone told you that you're beautiful, Xenia, and actually meant it?"

I raised my eye and shook my head. "Would it surprise you if I said no?"

"Ever wonder why?"

"Antonio," I began as I pushed his white shirt off and watched it topple onto the ground.

His body was sinful, it shouldn't be real. My hands explored every trace and muscle of his torso, not wanting to miss an inch. I was surprised when I noticed the tattoos. There wasn't many but it was a lot, some even went up to his neck but most was on his torso and a few on his arms, he looked like a beautiful canvas.

"I don't sleep with my targets."

This time he raised a brow. "I wasn't talking about your targets."

We locked eyes and for a brief moment I wondered who he actually was underneath the tough guy exterior.

"I don't sleep around, Antonio. I might seem like the person to do that but I don't and even when I do, it's not like they care about how I look, they care about how satisfied I make them feel."

He was quiet for a minute, furrowing his eyes thoughtfully before capturing my lips in a passionate hold again. My eyes widened in surprise before fluttering shut as I curled my arms around his neck.

"You're beautiful, Xena." Antonio murmured suddenly. I gasped in surprised at his sudden declaration and he took this chance to plunge his tongue into my mouth, exploring the depths of me.

IF you told me a week ago that I'd wake up in the same bed as the Italian Mafia Boss, I would've laughed in your face. His arm was on top of my waist, holding me close to him as I tucked my head into the crook of his neck.

This was such a bad idea. I didn't even know what possessed me to even go on with this idea. The sunlight from his floor length windows beamed at us, spotlighting his face and making him look more beautiful. His jaw was perfectly shaped, shape and structured well. His brown locks were messy because of the amount of time I ran my fingers through them, not getting enough of the soft feel of them. He was fucking beautiful, so sinfully sexy.

"Take a picture, amore. It lasts longer." I jumped slightly and glared at him as he laughed quietly in amusement. "Good morning, bella."

"Morning." I whispered hoarsely and rolled out of bed, grabbing his shirt that was discarded onto the floor last night and slipped my arms through it, buttoning the buttons up.