Imagine: Mitchell turning you into a vampire

you walked home after your work. it was a cold night, you shivered. luckily your house wasn't very far away, you were almost there. you only had to cross the road and walk through the park and at the corner, there was your house.
you waited for a cycler to pass and then crossed the road and went into the park. it was very dark, the streetlights were broken. you didn't mind, you didn't care about a bit darkness, you walked here everyday so you knew where the paths were and where there was grass. you didn't care about not seeing who was also there, because why would you? you didn't even know about the existance of vampires.
it started to rain very heavily. you started walking faster, you wanted to be home soon. you heard your own footsteps on the wet path, and behind you the footsteps of someone else. you were a bit surprised, who would be here now in this heavy rain? probably someone who was going home, just like you, or who was walking with his dog, or something.
the person behind you started walking faster. you stopped walking.
"hello?" you asked.
"hey", someone replied, ahead of you.
you walked towards George and his friend Mitchell, who you secretly had a crush on.
George waved at you, while they were smoking cigarettes.
you passed them and crossed the street, walking towards the corner, where your house was.
you went around the corner and heard footsteps again. at the end of the street you saw a person standing, tall and wearing a black jacket. probably a drunk teenager. you turned your head to look for your keys as you heard footsteps again. you looked around you, but the person disappeared. you just found your keys when he sprang towards you, grabbing you at your throat. you couldn't do anything from the shock and dropped your keys. you heard them fall on the wet sidewalk. he turned his head towards yours and bit you in your neck. you felt a terrible pain as it started to bleed and he pushed you against the wall. you struggled under his grip, but he was way much taller and way much stronger than you. you wanted to scream, but you couldn't because that only made the pain worse.
you were about to black out, when someone pulled him away from you and you fell on the ground now he no longer grabbed you. you saw him going away and your savior sat down next to you. someone else came running towards you, but you couldn't see who it was since you saw everything hazy.
"is she okay?" one of them asked and you recognized the voice of George.
you wanted to answer, say that you weren't okay at all, but when you started talking more blood streamed out of the cut in your neck and you couldn't understand a word of it. you widened your eyes and started panicing. you worked at the hospital, so you know that this was really bad; you were going to die.
the other person, probably Mitchell, bit in his own wrist and held it above your mouth. you paniced even more when his blood filled your mouth, you didn't want to drink it, but if you didn't you would choke in it.
"it's okay", a voice said, Mitchell indeed.
you drank the blood reluctantly, but you started feeling better immediatly. you could see sharp again and you could breathe normal, not as heavily as you did before.
Mitchell looked at you.
"I'm sorry", he said. "but you were about to die."
"thank you for saving me. sorry about what?" you replied.
he stood up and helped you up too.
"for turning you into a vampire."