The Maze Runner: Prank

You were running as fast as you could, a cheeky grin plastered on your face. You were running towards the forests of the Glade, where Thomas had been waiting. Together, you had plotted a very humiliating prank on Newt.

The two of you had taken his clothes from the showers, leaving him nothing to cover himself with. Not even a towel.

You soon heard Newt's infuriated voice call out. Of course, he was screaming both Thomas' and your name. He knew it had to be the two of youㅡ there wasn't anyone else in the Glade who wasn't intimidated by the second-in-command.

You tossed his clothes in Thomas' direction before making your way calmly towards Newt, the smile not leaving your face for a second. You casually walked into the shower rooms, where Newt was standing, covering his body with the door.

"Give me my bloody clothes back." he said, his tone a little harsh.

You looked at him innocently, playing dumb. "Your clothes? I don't have them."

However, Newt didn't believe a thing you said for a second. "Just give it back to me, (Y/N). Now."

You blinked, "What are you talking about? Why would I have your clothes?"

Newt sighed, "Don't play dumb with me. I know you have it. And Thomas is in on it." He stepped out from behind the shower door, as you let out a shriek of panic.

"What are you doing?!"

The boy was naked, and you definitely did not want to see. Not now. You turned your head away, feeling the heat rise up to your cheeks. Even with your head turned away, you could sense Newt smirking.

"Give me my clothes back, love. Then you wouldn't have to see anything you don't want to see."