I Won't Let Go

Title: I Won't Let Go
Author: CaseyRoseHazzaHoran

Sarah McAllister and Harry Styles have been best-friends since birth. They grey up side by side. They watched each other turn into the people they are today. Harry protected her from everything bad in the world. Whether it was checking for monsters under her bed at age 6, holding her hand on the first day of grade school, or giving her, her first kiss in a truth or dare at a party so she wouldn't get made fun of. He was her saviour. He always kept her promises, and beat up any guy who broke her heart. He was the best friend she could've asked for. The only problem was...Sarah wanted to be more than friends. But of course she never had the guts to admit that to Harry.

If it wasn't for Sarah, and Harry's mom Anne, he wouldn't be living his dream today. He auditioned for The X Factor. He made it solo up until bootcamp, where he was told he was too good to let go of, but not good enough to be a solo artist. So he was thrown into a band with four other lads. They placed third on the show, but got signed anyways. And now "One Direction" is the next big boyband.

I know what you're thinking, is this one of those stories where he forgets his childhood best-friend when he leaves for the X Factor? Well no, it's not. Sarah any Harry are still good friends, they keep in touch and see each other whenever they can. Bur Sarah is as single as ever, while she has to read all of these stories in magazines about the countless women Harry sleeps with. She still refuses to tell him about her feelings for him, and he is completely oblivious of the whole situation. But what happens when Sarah receives some life altering news that will turn her world upside down forever? Will Harry be there for her as a friend or something more? Will he be there to hold her hand at all? Or has he fame gone to his head?

Sarah could always count on him whenever things got rough...but people change. Life goes on, promises are broken, and feelings are hurt. But he claims he won't let go.

My Opinion: 

another harry styles fanfiction. now i am no way saying this to be offensive to the author (no way i think it's a greatly written book) or the readers who enjoy this book/these types of books, because i really liked this when i was reading it. however, i read it when i was like 13, and obviously i've matured and therefore my taste in books has too. it's a lovely book, but may be more liked my younger readers.

that's definitely not me saying rule it out and don't add it to your library! do read if it appeals to you regardless of your age, but for me personally, i added it in my favourites when i was way younger so i dont remember it fully, but i do know that it may be in my favourites because of my age when i read it.

but it's still a good book, and i didn't mean any of the things i said above to be rude or mean to the author. she's done a great job with her book and she's a lovely person who made covers for the book i started writing years ago, so i've spoken to her. (i obviousl deleted the book(s) i was writing back in the day because they were utter shit).