I am jealous?!

Ronnie's POV :

"Aww...they look so cute together."Caitlin said looking at her uncle and auntie dancing.
I looked at her and smiled.
I feel so happy to see her happy and smiling. She really loves her uncle a lot.

"Hey!"a guy with golden hair and brown eyes said to her.
"Hi!"she replied looking at him.
"Are you Caitlin Snow?"he asked her.
"Yes, I am."she said confused.
"At last I met you, Cait."he said hugging her.
"I am sorry but who are you?"she asked him confused.

Who is he? How dare he hug her like that? How dare he call her Cait when he just met her? I haven't called her Cait till now. Isn't he acting too friendly with her? He has some nerves!

I was about to tell him to back off when her uncle said,"He is Robert. He works with me in my office and he is my junior."
"You know, Mr. Paul always talks about you. It's like I have known you all along. I feel so happy to meet you."he said smiling.

"Who is he? Your boyfriend?"he asked looking at me.
"No, he is my boss. Ronnie Raymond."she said.
"Thank goodness. I thought I lost my chance."he said laughing.
She looked at him confused.

What did he mean by that? What chance does he want? He is not going to get any chance...I won't let him... I hate this guy!! I really want to take Caitlin away from him!

"Cait, let's go for dance."Mr. Snow said extending his hand to her.
She nodded and took his hand.
They both went for dancing.

"Don't you think Cait is so nice to call her boss for her uncle's wedding?"he said to me.
I looked at him irritated and said,"Mr. Snow invited me for the wedding."
He looked at me surprised.

"You know, I am thinking of asking her out. I hope she says yes. When Mr. Paul talked about her I fell in love with her. Now, that I met her I think I have fell for her even more."he said more to himself than to me. But I listened to what he said.

Fell in love? My foot..!! He fell in love with her...I hope she never say yes to him and I won't let her go on a date with him. There are ten more days for this month to complete and till then she can't go anywhere without my permission.
But why do I care this much? Why do I feel like this? What's this feeling?

"Excuse me."he said and went away.

He went to her....that Robert went to Caitlin and they are dancing....I feel like separating them and take Caitlin with me. I feel like never letting him see her. They are laughing???? She is laughing with him!!
Why do I feel angry?
Am I jealous??? Is this what feels like being jealous????
No, I can't feel jealous. Why will I feel jealous? Why do I care?
But, I feel angry...!!!

"Hey! You seem alone."a lady said to me.
I looked at her. She is beautiful with black hair and blue eyes.
"What's your name?"she asked me.
"Ronnie Raymond."I said.
"Hello! I am Maria Norman."she said extending her hand.
I shook hands with her and smiled.
"You are from bride's side or groom's?"she asked me.
"Mr. Snow invited me to this wedding."I said.

"Let's go for dance."she said.
"Actually, I..."I was saying when someone held my hand and said,"Did you wait long, dear?"
I looked at her shocked. It's Caitlin.
Maria looked at her surprised and asked,"You both are together?"
"Yes. We are."she said smiling and holding my hand more tightly.
"Oh..sorry to bother you."she said and left.

I looked at her surprised. She looked at our hands that she was holding. She left my hand nervously.

I feel so happy. I feel so happy that she came here and held my hand. I kind of want to hold her hand again. It felt so good. I really hope that Robert saw that. Where is he now? Where is he when Caitlin is holding my hand and is with me?

"Umm...that..I thought you needed help so..."she said nervously.
"Thanks."I said and chuckled.

She is so cute. I feel like hugging her. I am so happy that she did this for me. It means she cares about me...

I want to dance with her but will she agree to dance with me? I should try once. Maybe she wants to dance with me too.

"Let's dance."I said extending my hand.
She looked at me surprised. I hope she says yes.
"Yes, sure."she said keeping her hand in mine.

We are dancing. I feel so happy. Why do I feel so happy? Why is my heart beating so fast? I have never felt like this before dancing with anyone. I feel more close to her. I want to dance with her like this forever.

"Cait, you are leaving now. Why?"Robert said. Because she wants to get away from a You!!
"Uncle and auntie left and now I also think that I should also leave."she said.
"Cait, I was thinking can we meet tomorrow for dinner at a restaurant like kind of a date?"he asked her hesitating.

He asked her on a date! How dare he? I really wish that she deny him. I don't want her to go on a date with him. I won't let her go on a date with him. But, why do I care with whom she goes out?

"I would love to...but...I am really busy with work right now that I can't spare time to go out for dinner. I am sorry."she said to him.

Yes!!!! Take that Robert!!! It means no...she said no on your face. Let's go on date. Haa...she denied you on your face. And even if she said yes I wouldn't have let her to go on a date with you.

"Ohh..if that's the case then it can't be helped. When will you get free from your work so that we can go out sometime?"he asked her.
She looked at me and said,"After ten days."

Yes, I didn't realise that only ten days are left for our one month. But, I won't let her go out with him even after these ten days. What will happen of us after ten days?

"Then I will leave now."she said.
"Cait, I was thinking that atleast I can come to drop you home."he said and held her hand.

He held her hand!! How dare he? What does he think of himself? A girl is talking so nicely doesn't mean that he can hold her hand as he wish. It makes me so angry.

"It's ok. I will drop her. You don't need to worry."I said taking her hand from his.
"Let's go."I said and took her with me.

Robert looked at us surprised. She was looking at me surprised too.
Well I didn't like him holding her hand. And I didn't want him to take her home.

"I thought you needed help."I said when we reached the car.
She smiled.

I am happy to see her smile. She didn't mind what I did just now. I am so happy. I am so much relived that she is far away from that Robert. I will make sure she never encounter with him again. But, why do I feel like this? Why do I care about this? What's happening to me?

Ronnie was jealous of Robert. It means he have feelings for her and he is going to realise it soon.
But what about Cait when will she realise her feelings?

Vote and comment.