Imagine: Philip saying goodbye before going to Soldier Island

you walked towards the train station with your lover, Philip Lombard. someone offered him a job on Soldier Island, so he would go away for a time, you didn't know how long exactly.
you could already hear the sounds of the station; people talking loud and walking quickly to the train, the conductor wistling when the train leaves.
you stopped walking and grabbed his hand.
"are you sure you want to go?" you asked.
he looked at you, while smoking a cigarette. "they will pay me a lot of money, which is very usefull to me. and besides, I won't be gone for a long time", he replied.
you knew that it would be the best for him, but you just didn't want to let him go.

you continued walking in silence till you arrived at the station.
he put down his suitcase and looked at you, still smoking a cigarette. the train was already in the station, almost ready to leave and take your boyfriend with them. tears filled your tears when you thought about that, and one started running over your cheek. he wiped it off and looked at you.
"don't cry, y/n", he said. "I'll be back soon, with money", he added.
you smiled at him. "I know. but you may not be away for a long time, but that's already too long, Philip", you said.
the conductor wistled, the train was ready to leave.
you gave your lover a big hug, you would miss him so very much!
"goodbye, Philip", you whispered.
he hugged you back. "goodbye, y/n." then he grabbed his suitcase and walked stepped into the train. he turned his head to look at you for the last time and smiled.