Chapter 66

lets just pretend that its rick in the gif ok ty (thats emilia clarke tho so its good (sam))

-

"Can we take Judith out to play in it?" Carl asked his dad as we stepped out onto the porch.

"Yeah." Rick mumbled.

"It's already melting." Carl stated, the snow melting as fast as it came.

I walked back inside, Tara walking into the living room from the kitchen.

"Daryl's on his way home. Said he had two more new people." Tara stated, tossing the walkie talkie on the couch.

-

I walked towards the gates, the snow already melted off of the road and pretty much everywhere.

"Holy shit." Glenn mumbled once Daryl and Aaron entered Alexandria with the two new people.

My eyes scanned over the girl before I looked to the man, who made my heart stop.

He resembled Shane so much it was scary.

His body was built just like Shane, his nose was almost the same, but he had blue eyes, and somewhat more pale than Shane was.

I glanced over to Rick, his eyes on me, and I knew then that it wasn't just me thinking he looked like Shane.

I looked to the man again, biting down hard on my bottom lip before looking to the ground.

"What the fück?" Maggie mumbled, walking up to us.

"Sam, you okay?" Glenn whispered, grabbing my shaking arm.

I nodded, trying to clear everything from my mind.  

"How many walkers have you killed?"

I closed my eyes for a brief moment, listening to Rick asking them the three questions.

"Sam, you don't have to be here right now." Maggie whispered, her hand on my back.

I ignored her, Rick walking over.

"Give me the keys, I'll do it." He mumbled.

I shook my head, "I got it." I mumbled.

"Sam," Glenn mumbled.

"Follow me." I ordered the two new Alexandrian's before turning to walk down the street.

I walked up on the porch before trying to find the key that opened the door to their home.

"You okay, baby?" The man asked, causing me to drop the keys all together.

His voice was deeper than Shane's, but it still reminded me of Shane's voice. The accent wasn't exactly the same, but it still fücking hurt.

"I got it." Rick mumbled, reaching down and picking up the keys.

"Are you okay?" The girl asked me.

"Yeah." I replied, trying to smile.

Rick opened the door, letting them enter before us.

"You don't have to be here right now." Rick muttered.

I nodded before walking off of the porch and to the place we kept all of our supplies.

I grabbed a laundry basket before throwing stuff into it, trying to control my emotions.

"Hey, ye alright?" Daryl asked, walking over to me.

I nodded, continuing to throw things into the basket.