Ch. 25 - Lisa's Boy

Forty eight missed calls and ninety three unread texts from Harry.

"Okay so maybe in hindsight it wasn't such a good idea to grab Kathy and throw her at Harry before running away but really, the first thing I could think of was to get the hell out of there you know. Like I had to just blast out of that joint you feel." I rambled out to the cashier who gave me a bored expression in return as she scanned my items.

"That will be thirty three-"

"Oh and you should have just seen his face!" I exclaimed, slamming my palms down on the counter as the cashier popped the bubble of gum in her mouth, sending me a blank look as I widened my eyes for emphasis.

"I mean he had this 'Is this bitch really serious' face. You know, it's that kinda face you would make when you realize how bad your pull out game is and you end up getting a baby mama, I mean not like either of us really know if our pull out games are bad cause we got nothing to pull out but-"

"Ma'm, I'm a cashier here at Bed Bath and Beyond... not your therapist." The worker said with a tired sigh as she obnoxiously chewed on her hubba bubba gum.

"Right, uh, sorry... how much were the chocolates again?" I swallowed, my body tense as I looked through my small backpack.

"Thirty three-"

"Oh my, all those chocolates for Valentines day, you're significant other must be very lucky." The elderly woman behind me in line waiting to pay for a circle of cheese commented as she eyed all the heart shaped boxes of chocolates I had purchased.

"Oh no... these are for me... I have no significant other and I plan on eating all of these." I informed her in a serious tone, making the smile on the woman's face drop as I handed the cashier my money before grabbing the seven boxes of chocolates stacked into my arms.

"But um, Happy Valentines day." I smiled, taking one of the boxes and handing it to the old lady as she gawked at me with surprised eyes.

"You too, Happy Valentines day." I said in a friendly tone, handing another box to the cashier who actually raised her brows at me, finally expressing an emotion on her face as she took the box out of my hand.

"Really?" She said, looking at me like I was crazy.

"Yeah," I nodded, now holding five boxes of chocolates all for me as I quickly opened one of them, shoving the sweets into my mouth before walking off.

It was Valentines day and I was currently hiding in Bed Bath and Beyond, knowing fully well Harry would check my place looking for me since I've been hiding from him ever since yesterday.

On the bright side I always got discounts on the chocolates here on Valentines day so it's a win win.

"Natalie where-"

I paused the voicemail from Harry, letting out a groan with my mouth full of chocolates as I let my head fall back on the pillows of the bed that was out on display in the store, candy wrappers littered all over my body and the sheets as I turned my phone off.

"God his voice is so raspy and deep." I whined to myself, popping another milk chocolate bon bon into my mouth before licking my thumb as I stared up at the illuminated ceiling.

"So this is where you've been hiding." A familiar husky voice suddenly rasps, causing me to quickly sit up from the bed as my gaze connected with those pair of mesmerizing green eyes that seemed to haunt my every waking moment.

Harry eyed me from across the bed, resting his hands on the mattress making the muscles in his arms strain against his black shirt as he smirked.

"What the- boy how'd you even find me?" I asked through a mouthful of chocolate, quickly trying to swallow them down my throat genuinely shocked at his presense.