Ch. 26 - Bad boy look

Harry's POV

I looked down at the opened gift on my lap, my jaw slack as I stared at the present in disbelief.

I picked the pink flannel polka dot shirt in my hands, biting my lip to keep from smiling as I shook my head.

"God Natalie.." I sighed, leaning back in my chair before furrowing my brows when I smelled the subtle hint of coconut in my car.

I blinked in surprise, bringing the shirt to my nose and sniffing it before realizing it smelled like coconut, just like Nat.

"She even washed it..." I breathed out, my cheeks hurting from smiling so much as I tucked the shirt back into its box and gathered all the torn gift wrap from the leather seats of my car.

It was so difficult trying to open my gift, not because it was badly wrapped but it was from Natalie and it was the first present I've ever recieved from a friend.

Just imagining Nat working hard and struggling to wrap a gift just for me made me practically glow at the thought.

I opened the door to my apartment, stepping inside to find my whole place dark, with only scented candles lighting the area as my eyes fell down to the rose petals that were littered over my floor leading to the bedroom.

"Harry, is that you?" I heard Lisa's voice echoe from my bedroom.

"Yeah babe, I just got home," I answered, following the trail of flower petals with a confused look on my face as I entered my room.

"What's all this for-" My sentence was cut short when I saw Lisa sprawled across my bed, her body clad in only a scandalous red lace lingerie as she smiled up at me, resting her elbow on the white cushions before curling her pointer finger, gesturing me to come forward.

"I wanted to make tonight, special." She said, lowering her voice to a sexy husk as I placed Nat's gift down and neared the bed.

"Well what do you have in mind babe?" I teased as she grabbed my shirt, pulling me down towards her with me between her legs as I gripped her tan thigh and kissed her.

"I've got the whole night planned for us Hazzy." She said in a breathless manner, letting out a sigh of content when I began to kiss down her neck as she tugged at my hair.

"Wow, would ya look at that. You just gettin it on like donkey kong with your girlfriend while you're still thinking about me." I heard Nat suddenly snort from besides the bed, causing my head to snap up as I turned to gawk at Nat who was leaning against the wall, arms crossed.

"Nat? What the hell are you doing here?" I blinked in disbelief, my cheeks flushing as I scrambled off of Lisa.

"Babe, who are you talking to?" Lisa asked, her small hands moving to unbutton my shirt as I looked between her and a smirking Nat.

"I'm not actually here, I'm just a figment of your imagination homeboy, I'm what your mind is thinking of right now." Nat shrugged, causing my whole face to pale as Lisa began to kiss down my chest before flinging my shirt off me.

"Get out of my head." I growled at imaginary Nat before gripping Lisa's wrists and pinning her down onto the bed, taking full control as she moaned underneath me when I latched my lips onto hers.

Just don't think about her, think about Lisa, how good I'm making Lisa feel.

"How's that working out for you buddy boy." Nat smiled, now appearing in front of me, resting her small frame against the headboard as I broke away from Lisa's lips to gawk at her.

"Just leave me alone." I snapped under my breath as Lisa gave me a look.

"Harry what's going-"

Before Lisa could say anything else I cupped her sex, causing her to let out a moan before she bucked her hips into my hand underneath me.