Lazy Day (Poe Dameron x Reader)

Thanks for reading! Feel free to vote, comment and follow if you enjoyed it and want more!

Check out fandomsloveimagines.tumblr.com for even more Star Wars goodness xx
---------------------------------------------
You woke up to the feeling of Poe's arm draped loosely across your waist. You turned over in the bed to face him.

You smiled as you saw him sleeping still, looking so peaceful as his chest rose and fell slowly.

You traced your fingers along his mouth lightly. He stirred and his eyes open slightly.

When Poe saw you he opened his wider, "Good morning beautiful."
"Morning handsome," You winked.

He laughed as he moved his arm from your waist and brought his other arm around your shoulders. You cuddled up closer to him, resting on his chest.

Poe buried his face in your hair, kissing it softly, "I missed you."

"I didn't go anywhere, Dameron."

"I mean you weren't in my dream last night," He frowned, knitting his eyebrows together.

You giggled, reaching up to his lips and kissing him, "Well I'm here now."

"Hmm that you are," He grinned, kissing you back. His free hand moved to the back of your head as he wrapped his fingers in your hair.

He started to kiss along the side of your mouth down to your jawline and you cleared your throat, "Stop, we can't. I have so much stuff to get done today," You groaned.

"But this is my only day off all month," He pouted "Can't your work wait? I wanted to spend time with you today," He whined.

You rolled your eyes, "Poe, I really need to get up. If I don't get this paperwork to Leia by tonight I'm–"

You were cut off when Poe pressed his lips to yours gently, "Don't leave," He whispered.

You contemplated it for a moment, finally giving up when you the look on his face. "Okay, fine. We have the rest of the morning," You said.

He beamed, planting a soft kiss on your nose, "Let's make the time count, shall we?"