Accidents (Kylo Ren x Reader)

"You need to curve your strokes down more," Kylo Ren said, "Here, I'll show you."

He extended his light saber just as you began to move closer to him, and you felt it swipe the side of your arm.

You cried out in pain, looking at the gash that had torn through your skin. You bit your lip, as yours eyes started to well up involuntarily.

"Y/N? What happened?" Kylo asked, worried. His eyes moved towards your arm, which you were gripping tightly with your other hand, "Y/N!"

He moved in closer to you immediately, putting his arm around your shoulder and gently holding up your injured arm, "Y/N, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to–"

"It's okay, really," You looked up at him, trying to muster up a smile, but the intense stinging was starting to become too much.

"It's not okay, I should have known better, you're only in training," He said, sitting you down on a bench.

You leaned against the wall, trying to avert your gaze from the wound as the blood continued to trickle down your arm.

You heard a ripping sound and looked up to see Kylo tearing a strip of fabric from his robe and tying it around your arm. You were about to protest, but he saw your expression and smiled, "Don't worry, I have plenty more."

You smiled back at him, feeling slightly better now that the blood flow had slowed down.

"It's still hurting you," He observed, "The pain normally subsides in minutes for me..." He trailed off, "I suppose I could, um, here," He took your hand in his and closed his eyes.

You looked at him carefully, watching as his expression changed. You started to become worried as his face reddened, but at that moment, you felt the pain from you arm start to disappear.

"How did you..." You were unsure of what to say to him.

"The pain is all in your head," He said, as he saw your puzzled expression he laughed, "As far as your body is concerned, the pain is gone now."

You breathed a sigh of relief, "Thank you," you said, hugging him. It was too late by the time you realised what you had just done.

You started to move away from him but he spoke, "Don't thank me Y/N, it was the least I could do," He said as he hugged you back.
---------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading! Feel free to vote, comment and follow if you enjoyed it and want more!

Visit fandomsloveimagines.tumblr.com for even more Star Wars goodness!