Midnight Snack (Poe Dameron x Reader)

"Y/N, come here," Poe called you from the other side of the kitchen.

You skipped over to him, "What's up?"

"Try this one," he said, hovering his hand under the ladle as he brought it to your mouth. You took a sip.

"It's good right?"

You nodded your head, opening your mouth again as he gave you some more, "What is it?"

"I don't know, I just found it over here," He looked at you carefully, "But I do know that you have it all over your face," He laughed, wiping some away with his thumb. He brought his finger up to his mouth and tasted it, winking at you.

"Oh Poe, that is so gross!" You giggled, shoving him playfully away.

"Thank you, my love," He laughed, bringing you closer to him and kissing you softly.

"C'mon, let's go before anyone catches us," you said.

"Good idea," Poe smiled, "But it's not like anyone else is going to come here in the middle of the night... Maybe we should sneak in here more often," He said, raising his eyebrow suggestively at you.

"Poe!"
---------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading! Feel free to vote, comment and follow if you enjoyed it and want more!

Visit fandomsloveimagines.tumblr.com for even more Star Wars goodness!