Sick (Poe Dameron x Reader)

"There you go sweetie, " Poe cooed as he held your hair back. You were hunched over the toilet, your stomach churning.

"Done," you said breathlessly, getting up slowly and wiping your mouth, "I'm so sorry, Poe..." you trailed off as he leaned in closer to you.

"Shhh," he whispered, kissing your cheek, "Stop apologising, Y/N," he smiled, handing you a cup of water.

You groaned as your head started to spin, you felt yourself take two steps forward before fumbling into Poe. He steadied you, "Okay, I think it's back to bed for you," he laughed.

He put his arm around you and you out most of your weight on him as he guided you out of the bathroom.

You fell onto the bed and sighed. Poe lifted you up slightly, moving you under the blanket. He kissed your forehead before turning away.

"Will you stay?" You croaked.

He turned back to you, "I should let you rest."

You looked up at him expectantly and he smiled, "Just until you fall asleep, okay?" You nodded.

He lied down beside you over the blankets, turning onto his side to see you better.

"You need anything? I can go and get you more–"

"I'm fine Poe, honestly. I'm feeling a bit better actually."

"No you're not," he said, brushing a strand of hair from your face.

"Okay fine. But having you here makes it a little more bearable," you said.

He entwined his hand in yours, tracing circles on your skin with his thumb. He brought your hand up to his mouth and kissed it gently. He started to leave a soft trail of kissed up your arm and towards your mouth.

You felt yourself slowly drifting to sleep...

"No Poe!" You exclaimed, your eyes widening as you pushing his face away with your hand.

"Y/N, what's wrong?"

"Not my mouth, you'll get sick too."

He chuckled, "I don't care," and moved to press his lips to yours.
---------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading! Feel free to vote, comment and follow if you enjoyed it and want more!

Visit fandomsloveimagines.tumblr.com for even more Star Wars goodness!