Home (Luke Skywalker x Reader)

You paced up and down the hallway, thinking of all the terrible things that could have happened to him.

It had been weeks since Luke left your base in Hoth, and you hadn't heard from him since.

"Y/N? A voice snapped you out of your thoughts and you looked up.

Leia stood in front of one of the doors leading out into the hallway you stood in.

You rushed towards her, "Any news?" You sounded hopeful as you moved into the room.

She shook her head, "Y/N, we haven't heard from my brother in weeks. We need to consider that maybe he's–"
"Leia, we can't think like that," you said quickly.

She saw the sadness in your eyes and hugged you, "You're right," she sighed, "But you need to put Luke aside for a few moments, Y/N. You've been so focused on him these past few weeks, you'll take time for yourself, won't you?"

You nodded slowly, hugging her again.
"Am I interrupting something?" A voice said from the doorway.

Your head shot up and you grinned, running towards the door.

Luke opened his arms to you and you leaped into them excitedly.

He hugged you tightly as you felt your eyes begin to well up.

"Y/N, I've missed you so much," he said, pressing his lips to yours.

"I was so worried about you Luke. Don't you ever do that to me again," you said between muffled tears as you buried your head in his chest.

"I'm not going anywhere, Y/N. I promise," he kissed your forehead, "I'm home."
---------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading! Feel free to vote, comment and follow if you enjoyed it and want more!

Visit fandomsloveimagines.tumblr.com for even more Star Wars goodness!