Chapter 32

Renae,

It was probably 3 o'clock when I was awaken out of my sleep. August was up watching TV, I heard him laugh which made me wake up from my great sleep. His arms were securely around me from behind as his head laid in the crook of my neck. I loved when we laid like this in bed.

"Why you up so early" I mumbled sleepily moving my body closer to his.

"Had to use the bathroom then I just stayed up" he whispered in my ear. I turned around laying my head on his arm and throwing my leg across his body.

"You got me up now, so what we going to do" I asked. He turned to grab his phone.

"Well it's 3:48 right now, we could get something from the gas station and a movie to watch" he asked. I thought about it before agreeing.

"I'm so comfortable in this position but I'll get up" I sighed. He chuckled moving his arm around my waist so I could get up. I went to my closet throwing on something quick.

August,

Once she was finished, we left out to my car. Even though Renae mama is happy, I don't think Richard daughter and renae will get along. She way to smiley with me. I pulled out the driveway going towards the direction of the nearest gas station.

"What type of movie you got in mind?" I asked as we pulled up.

"Something scary and probably a comedy" she said. I glared at her before laughing.

"nae you don't like scary movies" I quizzed. She huffed.

"I know " she said. I laughed as she went up and looked through movies while I pumped gas into my car. I was way hung her intensively to make sure no creep just walk up to her. It was probably two other cars who was here playing tickets or buying late night snacks.I made sure all the gas was in the car before taking the pump out and hanging it back up.

"Okay so I found two movies" she said letting me look at them. I chuckled before helping her into the car.

"They better be good" I said as I pulled out.

"Oh they will" she mentioned. I smiled
---------------
It was probably going on six thirty in the morning. Renae and I watched both the movies kinda. She fell asleep on me a little while ago. I was just playing on her Xbox lowly so I wouldn't wake her. I laid her beside me putting her legs on my lap. As I was playing 2k, someone snuck down the stairs as if no one was down here.

"Oh I'm sorry if I interrupted " Caroline said. I squinted my eyes shaking my head.

"Nah ya good" I said paying attention to my game. She awkwardly cleared her throat taking a seat by me but further away. I dont know what she want but she gotta scoot over to the other couch.

"So are you a cousin or.." She asked.

"Renae's boyfriend" I said annoyed. She clearly didn't take the hint that I didn't want to associate with her.

"If its too much to ask but uh can you show me around school tomorrow" she asked. I sighed pausing my game.

"Why don't you ask renae, because if I do it someone is going to think we're something" I told her. She nodded smiling at me.

"Renal can tag alone" she said. I was about to slap this bitch on everything but I'm not like that.

"Chill you know her name is renae, I said it so many times" she looked at me embarrassed.

"Uhh can I play with you" she asked pointing towards the screen

"Yah, grab ya a controller" I told her nodding towards the other three by the TV. Once she got her controller and signed in as a guest, we started playing.

Renae,

I woke up seeing august and Caroline playing 2k together.

I was confused of how they was laughing and carrying on as if I wasn't looking at them

"What's funny"I asked. August turned and looked at me.

"Oh she suck at this game that's why I'm laughing. How was your nap" he asked. I looked at Caroline to see her uncomfortable. I didn't answer his question, I just got up and went to my room. I didn't have time for this. It's so obvious that she has a crush on him.

"Babeh" he said catching me before I closed my door. I rolled my eyes walking away from the door.

"Wha the fuck is ya problem?" He whispered. I don't know who he was addressing but it sure wasn't me.

"The bitch downstairs" i mumbled sitting down.

"You know I don't like her either, she approached me and I turned her down each time. She a rug, your a diamond" he said. I bust out laughing.

"A rug, august. That was cute but corny" I said laying my hand upon his cheek.

"I try" he said smiling. This why we barely get in am argument, he always find a way to compliment my beauty.
-----------------
Wow it's been awhile since I updated this book and I'm sorry for that, I've been quite busy but imma do my best to update often. This book has much note to uncover and I hope you all are here to witness it.

Comment and vote

~BR££💓