Chapter Three

About three hours later, we pulled up to a giant pack house. It was at least five floors and the Forrest was giant as well. We all get out of the cars and approach the house. The door opens and there are millions of people. Our pack pools into the house and I followed closely behind.

Everyone is talking and having a good time and I just awkwardly stood there. A door opened and the sweetest smell entered my nostrils. It smelled like axe and pine. I closed my eyes and took a big whiff. I opened my eyes and saw the Alpha.

My eyes widened as I slowly backed up. People moved out of the way and looked at me. Some laughed and others glared. The Alpha stared at me, watching my every move. I carefully moved backwards.

"Mate," he growled out and I flinched. I closed my eyes and looked to the floor. I heard steps walking towards me as Rayne was shouting 'Mate' in my head. I stepped back and he growled.

"Little mate, are you afraid?" He asked with a smirk on his face, finding this amusing.

"I-I am sorry, A-Alpha," I whispered quietly.

"Don't waist your time," someone yelled, "Look at her, she is a pathetic excuse for a wolf!"

I refused to make contact with anyone and found my feet very interesting.

"Look at me," The Alpha said, voice full of authority.

I gingerly looked up and looked into his eyes. They were a dark chocolate brown that held a hard stare.

He held out his hand and I just stared at it.

"Come," he growled. I slowly took his hand and he gripped tightly. He pulled me out of the crowd and I got scared. Mate, please give me mercy...