Chapter Four

"Mate, why did you coward away?" He asked while pulled me into his office.

I stayed quiet and looked at the floor.

"Mate?" He asked while looking at me. He approached me and held out his hand.

I flinched away and he pulled his hand back. I looked up and met his sad eyes.

"Are you okay?" He asked quietly and slowly held his hand out as if he touched me, he would break me.

"I-I-" I started.

"What is going on?" He asked and slowly walked over to me and hugged me.

I let tears fall and he shushed me. He held me and I just cried. He stood about a foot taller than my 5'4 frame.

"What is your name, my beautiful mate?" He asked me.

"Summer," I said quietly.

"Beautiful. I bet you already know who I am," he said.

"Yeah...You are Alpha Samuel," I said.

"Summer, please, call me Sam," he told me while looked down at me.

"B-but that is disrespectful," I whispered while looking at the floor.

"Darling, we are the same rank. You are my Alpha female. Would you like it if I called you Luna Summer all the time?" He asked with a smile and I shook my head, "Okay then just call me Sam."

"Summer, what did they do to you?" He asked while gasping. He gently pulled my chin up to look up at him and he touched my cheek. I flinched away and he looked at me in shock.

"Summer, your eye, it is purple," he said and touched my cheek. I gasped, well there goes the makeup...