Vigilantes and Vodka (Romanoff/Jones/Murdock/Stark x reader)

"Nat! I'll be back in an hour!" you yelled from the front door of the tower, hoping that she would hear you, but not be so close that she would be able to stop you. Watching the stairs for her to make an appearance, you reached behind you to open the door, but rather than your hand connecting with glass, you felt the leather of her uniform and nearly jumped out of your own skin.

"Jesus, sis! You scared the crap outta me!"

"Where exactly do you think you're going, (Y/N)? We take off in three hours, and you know that Cap has a rule about leaving this close to a mission."

"It's only one hour. He won't even know that I'm gone if you keep your mouth shut."

Natasha eyed you suspiciously, trying to figure out what could be so important that you would risk pissing off Steve, also knowing that trying to stop you was really pointless. You had never followed your older sister's rules in the past, and you weren't likely to start following them now. "Okay, so what's in it for me?"

You searched your mind desperately for anything that would get her off your back so you could finally just leave. Normally anything that would get Stark off her back would work, but they were getting along pretty well, as luck would have it. If he knew that you were trying to sneak out before a mission, your overprotective best friend would team up with your overprotective sister in a heart beat. "I've got it! I'll get you a bottle of that Vodka that you can never find. I happen to have a connection," you smirked, confident in your triumph.

"You don't," she replied skeptically, "you're just trying to get me to back off."

"Well, yeah, that too. But I really do have a connection, and I'll have it here in an hour."

~~~

When you walked into the bar you were greeted immediately by Luke, shaking his head and holding a dark bottle with gold trim in his hands as if it were as fragile as a newborn. "You owe me three grand."

"Excuse me," you huffed, reaching out for the bottle but missing your grip when he quickly pulled it away, "but I don't owe you a damn thing. Are you forgetting who hooked you up with this prime location? Do you think it's easy to do business with Tony Stark under an alias? Maybe if you hadn't torched your last place you wouldn't be in this predicament. Give it to me." You reached out again, this time smiling as he relented and met your hand with it.

"You know that wasn't my fault," he groaned. "But you told me to keep this on hand for emergencies. How bad did you piss her off to need this?"

"I'm meeting up with Jess and the team flies out in a few hours. Rogers has rules and I needed to break one to get here," you sighed, looking at the ridiculously expensive bottle as you turned it over in your hands. "Nat's covering for me so this is a payoff."

"This must be pretty important then."

"I need Jess to feed my cat."

Luke's face went blank, looking at you with disbelief that you had basically just cost him three thousand dollars for a cat. "You're kidding, right?"

"Nope!" You flipped the bottle from end-to-end, hearing a small gasp from him as it landed firmly again in your hand. "Now, where is she?"

"Over there, starting without you."

You made your way over to the table, watching your friend take down two shots without so much as a flinch, assuming that one of them had been meant for you. "Jessica Jones, you know that it's rude to drink another woman's liquor. Especially right in front of her, when you know I can beat your ass into next week."

"You were late," she mumbled, not looking up at you as she poured another shot, "and there's no way in hell you could take me."

"No fighting in the bar!" you heard Luke yell from somewhere behind you.