Chapter 3: The Call

"Hello, this is Harold (l/n). I was wondering if we could speak to Donald? We were partners in college through planning a business and I wanted to see if he wasn't busy at the moment," your dad said into the phone, looking nervous.
     "Well, he's quite busy at the time. Could I have your name again and leave a message for you?" The lady said.
     "Eliza who's on the phone?" You heard faintly in the background. "Harold! Eliza, give me the phone, I always have time for him!" You heard the same voice say again. There was a slight ruffling of the phone speaker and you and your father looked at each other, hopeful.
     "D-Donald?" Your father said, turning the phone on speaker.
     "Is this really Harold (l/n)?! We haven't talked in forever man, how are you?" The voice at the end of the line was no other than Donald Trump!  You smiled excitedly.
     "Donald! Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to talk to us, you're such an incredible man," your father said. He looked as excited as you.
     "Well, anything for my best friend! So, what's going on in your life?" Donald said. You could hear a smile in his voice.
     "My daughter, (f/n), is coming to the Trump Tower in Chicago tomorrow! She's so excited to go there, since she's a big fan of you," your father said, putting his arm around your shoulder.
     "(F/n)?! Wow, what a pleasure. I'm actually stopping in Chicago tomorrow and staying in the tower for a few days for my next debate. I'd love to meet up with her and chat with her about how everything is doing!" Donald said.
     "Really?!" Your dad said, squealing like a little girl.
     "Well of course. I'll see you soon, (f/n)," He said.
     "Bye Mr. Trump!" You said, smiling and doing a little dance. This would be the most amazing trip of your whole entire life time!
     "Call me Donald, dear," and then he hung up.

Sorry fans that this is a shorter chapter I'll try to write the fourth chapter after I go to my I 💘 Donald Trump fan club meeting which is four hours long so byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol thanks for reading this Sophie and Cate.