Chapter 10:Hate You

"What a pain"I made my way towards the deck to practice with Russell.

"Mornin Carolyn!Ready fer practice?"Russell greeted me as I went up to him.

"Ya bet I am!Don't go easy on me!"I unsheathed my sword as Russell thrusted his towards me.

"Hyaa!"

"Aw no ya don't!"

An intense battle started as Russell and I clashed,not knowing that the crew was surrounding us and watching us in awe.But then,I let down my guard and Russell pushed me to the ground,both swords sliding across the deck.

"I win!"Russell smirked as he stood in front of me.

"Nope"I kicked his knee as I flipped myself back up and quickly grabbed his arm as I twisted it around his back.I whipped out my gun and pointed it at his head.

"Lika ya said,I win!"I smirked as Russell cursed.The whole crew cheered and showered me with compliments.

"Wow!That was amazing Mrs.Carolyn!"

"Not bad woman!"

"That was amazing"

"Good work"

"That's why she's my woman"

Eduardo came up and kissed me gently in the forehead as I blushed."Eduardo!The whole crew's here!"I said as I blushed profusely.

"So?"He doesn't care,does he?

"Get you hands off of her"I was suddenly pulled back into Soryu's arms as he wraps them protectively around me.Eduardo looked as if he was bout to blow a fuse when I smirked evilly at him.Before he knew it,I had stomped on his foot,which made him let go off me as I pointed my gun at his head.

"I didn't give you permission to touch me"I said coldly as Soryu looked at me,upset.

"Tch..Can't you just leave me alone?"I mutter angrily as I storm off into mess hall.I sat there,glaring at the 9000 dollar vase.I felt as if my eyes could just burn a hole through it if I tried hard enough.

"What did that vase do to get that glare?"Nathan muttered as he sat next to me.

"Oh,hey Nate"

"So,you wanna tell me what happened up there?"He looked at me with his green eyes.

"And if I don't?"

"You'll have to tell me anyways"

I sigh.

"Whatever.Remember you asked me how I know that tres spades had the auction and all that stuff?"

Nate nodded.

"Well I did know but....what I told you the other day might not have been the entire truth nor story"

He muttered something but it's very quiet.But then I heard the words: "I knew it"

"I told ya I was workin at the hotel which was true.But then,I got sold at an auction because of breakin some stupid vase.I was bought for 20 million by Soryu,that man.I dated him for 2 years when I found out he cheated on me and so I left to work at the pub and then met you guys.But then,the other night,he confessed that it was all a lie.Sayin that they weren't goin out at all and I don't know why but I guess I just snapped."

"I think I get it"

"Huh?"I look at Nathan in confusion.

"Nothin.Anyway,come one,he'll be gone in a week,might as well give him a nice farewell before then right?"

"I guess..."

~Time skip~

That night in the mess hall....

"Nate!Where's my spaghetti?!"Russell whined as he stared the plate of fried noodles while all of us were had spaghetti.

"Consider it payback for takin my food"

"Nate!Come on!That's not fair!"Russell pouted.

"Here Russell!You can share with me"I slide him my plate of spaghetti.

"Wow!Really?!Thanks a bunch Carolyn!See guys,at least she's not cold hearted!"Russell stuck out his tongue as he dug into the spaghetti.

I looked over and saw Soryu starin at me.I quickly turned away.We were all eatin dinner when....*Crash**Bam!*We heard somethin breaking.It's comin from the deck.We all went out with our weapons only to find....

"Captain ALAN?!"I shout in exasperation.

"Hello my dear pearl!I've come to steal your heart once again!"

"Yeah uh...not gonna happen"

"Anything is possible!"Alan took out his sword and charged at us.While his other crew mates followed.Honestly,this is a pain in the ass.

I fought Alan while cap'n Morgan and Eduardo fought a big fat girl dressed in pink.He swung his sword lazily,as if thinkin there's no way I would beat him.....big mistake.

"Chyah!"I swung my sword as he ducked and swinged at my arm which I blocked with my other sword.I used my leg and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine.

"ARGHHH!"Captain Alan shouted in pain and agony.

"Cap'n Alan!"The big pink fat woman ran over to him and picked him up,bridal style.

"Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!"I rolled over laughing at the sight.

"Fuzzy!Put me down!Yer makin me look bad in front of my pearl!"

"But cap'n Alan!Yer hurt!We're gettin back to the Rika."She said and jumped off the side of the ship.The rest of their crew followed.

"Damnit!Just you wait my pearl!I'll have you screamin my name in bed in no time!"

I looked at him in disgust as I pulled out my gun and started shooting near their boat causing them to panic and row faster.The pirates laughed as they watched Alan shout in fright.

At night,we were having a party as it was a full moon.The guys were drunk in no time as they passed out,one by one.Soryu was drunk too.(I know I know,the real Soryu can NEVER get drunk but this is a fanfiction so please bear with me!)

"Carolyn,why won't ya take me back?I told you I'm sorry"Soryu teetered towards me.

"Get away from me"I shake him off as he tried to hug me.

'Carolyn~Don't be so coldddd"He slurred

I stare at him angrily.

"COLD?COLD?!SORYU OH YOU DAMN BASTARD!THIS WAS THE TONE YOU USED WHEN YOU SAID YOU CHEATED ON ME YOU NO GOOD SHITTY-PIECE OF ASS!"

The other guys must have woken up from my outburst because their staring at me and Soryu with fully-awaked eyes.

"Tch..."

I turned around as I headed back to me and Eduardo's room when I stopped and turned back to look at Soryu with cold,emotionless eyes.

"I hate you Soryu Oh....."