Chapter 23.

Camila's POV

Fuck, it hurt. It hurt so, so much.

As much as I tried to hold it in, the pain came out like an uproar from my seeled throat in the form of a silent scream. The beads of water started falling down one after another, without a sign of stopping. I tried to get rid of all of my boiling fury with as much violence as I could manage. I hit the wall and tried to scream, but my voice was melted by the sound of the filled room, the desperate voice of my friends begging me to stop. The muffled sobs wracked against my chest. The world turned into a blur, and so did all the sounds. The taste. The smell. Everything was gone. The last painful emotion slammed against me before I lost the feeling of feeling. Everything darkened into nothingness as she passed into the oblivion of emptiness.

I felt nothing without her.

My eyes were burning and my chest felt heavy as if it were filled with lead. I could no longer see clearly. All I knew was that she was gone, out of my life for possibly forever.

I fist my robe with all my strength, my jaw set in anger as I push past the taller frame of Dinah, trying my best to keep myself together. I didn't want to cry anymore, but it was becoming too hard.

"Stop that!" Dinah sniffs, wiping her own eyes in exhaust as I continue to punch and kick the strong wall, feeling my skin ache but not wanting to stop.

I couldn't relent. They took Lauren away from me and it hurt too much for me to admit it. It was like I was feeling sharp needles plunge slowly, one by one, into my inner organ. It was torture to have the girl away from me and the only thing I wanted to do now was cry until I was empty of tears.

"Enough!"

I feel my eyes sting with warm tears as I turn to look at that stupid old man, who had taken her away from me without the consent of her love. I give him my most hated glare, wanting nothing more than to hurt him for what he's done.

His eyes show regret, but his features show nothing else but dissaproval, "You need to understand this is for your own safety.."

With my eyes narrowed into angered slits, I fist my hands to my sides, feeling that sudden pang again inside my chest, along with that tightened feeling inside my throat as I stuggle to keep my tears away.

"You don't know what's best for me, you stupid, old man!" I yell at him, feeling Dinahs gentle squeeze tighten as soon as the words escape my lips, her eyes wide with tears of her own. Dumbledores eyes look down at the wand resting over his desk, pain now visible over his features.

He knew I didn't mean any of it, but my whole body ached with pain physically and most of all, emotionally. It was the most horrible feeling in the world, if you asked me. It was crucial and extremely unbearable...I just couldn't help but take it out on others.

I needed her with me.

Once that first tear broke free from the locked chambers of my own dark eyes, the rest followed in an unbroken stream. I bent forward, the pain taking the best of me, where I sat over the dirty floor on all fours, pressing my palms to the mat. I began to cry with the force of a person vomiting on all fours, my body shaking and quivering in emptiness.

"It hurts," I swallow a whimper, my cheeks stained with my own warm, salty tears. "It hurts so much!"

"Camila," The bearded old man sighs, rubbing his temples slightly as I continue to cry over a certain green eyed girl. "It hurts because you're feeling what she's feeling. You feel what Lauren is feeling, you think what she's thinking, and it's the same the other way around."